Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

CAO Sopranos

phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
I've had a desire to try these but they are on the spendy side so as of yet I've been a little on the fence. I really enjoyed the Black line and my local cigar B&M guy said they are worth a go, but I've had a hit and miss with his recommendations. Anyone here try these? Are they worth the price? Thanks

Comments

• Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    i have a few in the aging humi. maybe ill pull one out and review it soon.
  • Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    They're good but I think the MX2 is much better and much easier on the wallet.
  • Options
    Nice to know, Thanks for the info. I'll be anticipating the review....
  • Options
    Very good cigar, a bit pricey, but worth the treat. Seriously though, to me the VR is almost as good and costs much less.
  • Options
    Rob1110Rob1110 Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭
    I haven't had them, but a friend of mine said he wasn't impressed. Maybe it just wasn't his flavor profile. I can, however, attest to the MX2 as Maddy mentioned. Very nice cigar - from what I can remember, nice dark cocoa flavor on that one.
  • Options
    Rob1110:
    I haven't had them, but a friend of mine said he wasn't impressed. Maybe it just wasn't his flavor profile. I can, however, attest to the MX2 as Maddy mentioned. Very nice cigar - from what I can remember, nice dark cocoa flavor on that one.
    Was it the 4th season release... ; -)
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    review is in my catalog.
  • Options
    DiasFlakDiasFlak Posts: 342 ✭✭
    ive wanted to try these for awhile they have a great smell
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Coolest thing I've seen in awhile was the complete lineup of sizes (4) in a little box/humi that was the back-end of a old school cadillac

The red trunk opened up to four cigars in a felt lined box that was made for each size.

It was $60, and that was $60 I didn't have at the time... but damn... "What could've been"
  • Options
    kuzi16:
    review is in my catalog.
    thanks kuzi! Nice review, makes me want to put it to the top of the list ;-)
  • Options
    rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
    Lasabar:
    Coolest thing I've seen in awhile was the complete lineup of sizes (4) in a little box/humi that was the back-end of a old school cadillac

The red trunk opened up to four cigars in a felt lined box that was made for each size.

It was $60, and that was $60 I didn't have at the time... but damn... "What could've been"
    I saw one of these at the B&M last week. Maybe I should've picked it up. Didn't really notice the box, just the sticks.