Home General Discussion
Options

B&M in Norfolk, VA...?

ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
So, I am in Norfolk, VA visiting some family and I am wondering if anyone knows of some good places to grab a smoke..?? Also, if anyone is in the area and wants to meet up tomorrow (Friday) I will be bored and looking for something to do until about 5 PM...

Comments

• Options
    undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    Son of a. . . we were going to spend the night there tomorrow on the way to the Outer Banks. My wife told me that since my life has been crazy lately (busy at work, a couple of surgeries) that she would give me a free night and to find a B&M. Well, yesterday we decided we are just going the leave very early Saturday morning because our dog sitter can't come Friday night. Not a happy camper right now.
  • Options
    undulac:
    Son of a. . . we were going to spend the night there tomorrow on the way to the Outer Banks. My wife told me that since my life has been crazy lately (busy at work, a couple of surgeries) that she would give me a free night and to find a B&M. Well, yesterday we decided we are just going the leave very early Saturday morning because our dog sitter can't come Friday night. Not a happy camper right now.
    Well how long are you going to be at OBX? I live not too far from there and maybe I can meet up with you when I get back from NY...
  • Options
    And speaking of Norfolk/VA Beach... where has Maddy run off to again??
  • Options
    undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    ejenne87:
    undulac:
    Well how long are you going to be at OBX? I live not too far from there and maybe I can meet up with you when I get back from NY...
    I'll be there for the week. Between a 4 and 1 year old, plus the rest of the family (there will be 47 of us), we have things planned the entire time we are there. Thanks for the invite but I won't be able to make it.
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Come up to Richmond. We have plenty of shops here!