Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Tats for Sale

Hey, all. My buddy Will (Choba) is part of the forums but haven't been around lately because of an insane school/work schedule. He wishes everyone well and hopes to be back on soon.

Over the past several months, he's purchased a lot of Tats and now wishes to be parted with some of them. For sale are:

1 unopened box of 2006 Cojonu ($280 OBO)

1 unopened box of Grand Cojonu ($150 OBO)

They have been kept in his coolidor at an RH in the low 60s. Please PM me if you are interested. This offer is only for members on the Good Traders list.

Comments

• Options
    NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Posts: 728
    for some reason, when i read the subject, first thought was a trade of tattoo work for cigars, lol.
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    NYHCx516x:
    for some reason, when i read the subject, first thought was a trade of tattoo work for cigars, lol.
    ^Me too! lol
  • Options
    sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Bump. Anyone? I'll open this offer to anyone (not just the folks on the Good Traders List).
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    He open for trades? My cigar fund is all tapped out for the next month or two.
  • Options
    TatuajeVI:
    He open for trades? My cigar fund is all tapped out for the next month or two.
    I'm afraid not. He's trying to build up some cash.
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    How many come in the box of the Gran Cojonu? 12?
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    ENFIDL:
    NYHCx516x:
    ^Me too! lol

I do want to see more tatoo stuff here. especially Aliens stuff.
  • Options
    lilwing88:
    How many come in the box of the Gran Cojonu? 12?
    Yes, they are in boxes of 12.
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    I'd be up for buying them if they weren't so expensive. I've been meaning to trying some Tatuaje cigars. However, 12 for 150+ dollars is too steep for me. Try PMing me on how low he's willing to go. We can haggle from there.
  • Options
    wwhwang:
    I'd be up for buying them if they weren't so expensive. I've been meaning to trying some Tatuaje cigars. However, 12 for 150+ dollars is too steep for me. Try PMing me on how low he's willing to go. We can haggle from there.
    PM to you.