Home Non Cigar Related
Options

BOTL Baseball League Update

robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
As I know all of you are on the edge of your collective seats, I thought I'd give an update on the league...
Robbyras -
lilwing88 11.5
MutterBumsers 16
JZ 18
Matt Marvel 22.5
Betasynn 28

As you can see I have a commanding 11.5 game lead, but the battle for second place is pretty heated... JZ was smart enough to grab MLB's version of Jesus (Mr. Strasburg) before his first start so he may have a slight edge moving forward...
I owe most of my success to Cano, Alex Rios and my new favorite player Buster Posey...

The prize money has been collected (from all but 2 of you... not gonna throw anyone under the bus, but one of you is in a battle for second and might want to get the $ in... just sayin') and I'm just waiting for September so I can spend my $100

Comments

• Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Wow. I'm in 2nd??? I honestly have no clue what I'm doing but I guess I'm just lucky..... Maybe if I paid a little more attention I could make my move for first! It's a looooooong season, Rob.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    oy... this league is in a sad state when you have to come HERE to see you're in second! there is, officially, a tear in my beer
  • Options
    JZJZ Posts: 827
    Gonna have to call a bill collector!!!!! lol