Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

So I arrived home today...

KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
After going on a quest that led me all over Cartersville for Preme diapers, I come back to the sight of my mailman and mailbox blown to bits! I just got bombed my Goldy and lilwing with some GREAT! sticks!! I really appreciate it guys! And this is an example of why this has been the only forum I've stuck around in. Thanks alot guys, this has def been a wonderful way to finish out a wonderful week. Here is the list of smokes!

Oliva Serie G Torp
Indian Tabac Maduro Torp
La Flor Dominicna Air Bender Toro
CAO Italia Robusto
CAO Brazilla!

Padron 1926 Anniv!(really shouldn't have! I've been wanting to try one of these for awhile now)
Nica Libre 1990 Churchill
Cu-avana Intenso Torpedo!

Thanks guys, I really appreciate it...and just wait till I return the favor...

"Long ashes my friends."

Comments

• jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice. Great job guys!
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    jsnake:
    Very nice. Great job guys!
    Very nice indeed! now...if anyone wants to come over and help me pick bits and pieces of my mailman off my front door, I'd appreciate it!

"Long ashes my friends."

• phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Provide the ticket and I'm there!
  • aron325aron325 Posts: 158
    sounds like a heck of a good bomb. congrats
    Just as I was picking the last remains of my mailman off of my house, KABLAMMMOOO!!! I get hit again!! Direct hit from Rasmussen!! I wonder what I did to deserve such destruction, not that I'm complaining of course! Ras out did himself too, great sticks:

Padilla 68 robo
    Padilla 1932 robo
    CAO Brazillia
    Fonseca Serie F robo
    Cu-avana Intenso toro

Thanks RAS, and sorry I sold you out to the sniper ;) lol

"Long ashes my friends."

• The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Krieg:
    Just as I was picking the last remains of my mailman off of my house, KABLAMMMOOO!!! I get hit again!! Direct hit from Rasmussen!! I wonder what I did to deserve such destruction, not that I'm complaining of course! Ras out did himself too, great sticks:

Padilla 68 robo
    Padilla 1932 robo
    CAO Brazillia
    Fonseca Serie F robo
    Cu-avana Intenso toro

No he isnt Robby - he'd do it again in a heartbeat and he knows it! :-D

LET THE LORD OF CHAOS RULE!!!

• Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Posts: 973 ✭✭
    I won't be surprised if there are more bombs coming!
  • JZJZ Posts: 827
    Sounds like you should buy your mailboxes at Costco so you can get them in bulk!
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Krieg:

Padilla 68 robo
    Padilla 1932 robo
    CAO Brazillia
    Fonseca Serie F robo
    Cu-avana Intenso toro

Just trying to defend myself... you snipe me, i bomb you... that's just how i get down
  • GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    He sold you out too?!?
    I sold out alot of people...guess it's coming back to bite me in the ass!

"Long ashes my friends."

Well...thinking the coast was clear, I decided to venture outside once again. Bad mistake, Stan (Renn Man) finished what was left of me and my mailbox. This guy sent me some great sticks:

RP Vintage 1990 Toro
    RP Decade Anniv. Edition Toro!
    Romeo Y Julietta
    Ccom Brazil label

Thanks Stan! We have the same tastes in smokes (which is GREAT taste by the way) and I know I will love these smokes. Thanks, and I hope you have recovered from your wounds from being Sniped!

-Chris

"Long ashes my friends."

• Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Posts: 973 ✭✭
    Krieg:
    Well...thinking the coast was clear, I decided to venture outside once again. Bad mistake, Stan (Renn Man) finished what was left of me and my mailbox. This guy sent me some great sticks:

RP Vintage 1990 Toro
    Romeo Y Julietta
    Ccom Brazil label

Thanks Stan! We have the same tastes in smokes (which is GREAT taste by the way) and I know I will love these smokes. Thanks, and I hope you have recovered from your wounds from being Sniped!

-Chris
    Hahah - I never got sniped btw ;), but decided that you deserved a bit more payback for ratting so many people out LOL! I hope you do enjoy the smokes. Its funny - you listed them in the progression I got acquainted with them. The 1990 was the first cigar that I was "WOW" about and after I tried the Decade - I knew I had found my staple cigar. Goldy from here got me onto the RyJ Viejo (which u have) and I loved it since it made me reminisce of the Decade. The Brazilian is my most recent love and this one actually came from a generous box from Alex The Unibomber! It was my first ever box... Enjoy! I hope we get to share a smoke one day!
    Renaissance_Man:
    Krieg:

RP Vintage 1990 Toro
    Romeo Y Julietta
    Ccom Brazil label

-Chris
    Hahah - I never got sniped btw ;), but decided that you deserved a bit more payback for ratting so many people out LOL! I hope you do enjoy the smokes. Its funny - you listed them in the progression I got acquainted with them. The 1990 was the first cigar that I was "WOW" about and after I tried the Decade - I knew I had found my staple cigar. Goldy from here got me onto the RyJ Viejo (which u have) and I loved it since it made me reminisce of the Decade. The Brazilian is my most recent love and this one actually came from a generous box from Alex The Unibomber! It was my first ever box... Enjoy! I hope we get to share a smoke one day!
    Nothing would make me happier than sharing a smoke with a fellow BOTL. It's funny you should mention the way you started smoking the RPs, because I also started out with the 90...then Decade...Then 92...I didn't stop there, I went head long into it...Rennisance, Edge, Sun Grown. Have you had the Patel Bros yet?? With some age on it, it's a pretty good smoke (imo, better than the 1961). Thanks for sending that RyJ, I haven't had many of those actually. I was also curious as to which one that was since the label isn't very descriptive. Now I can go add it to my iPHone database ;) Thanks again, and I have to say...for everyone that just bombed the hell outta me...you are on my newly created hit list...

"Long ashes my friends."

I have a 150 ct...and a 400ct humidor...almost full....and I was doing so good too in smoking my cigars down... LOL

"Long ashes my friends."