Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Casa Magna Colorado Robusto

lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
My regular B&M finally got these in.... along with the new Oscuro wrappers. Had one last night and still one of my top 5 maduros. Can't beat the price too. My guy at the shop quoted me a nice price for a box purchase. I'm going to go on a purchasing hiatus to start making room..... either that or just smoke way more and give a bunch of my stash away!!!!!

If I were a rater for one of the magazines, I would rate this one up there...... probably around 93 or 94. They're THAT good.
Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..

Comments

• Options
    KCWKCW Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭
    lilwing88:
    My regular B&M finally got these in.... along with the new Oscuro wrappers. Had one last night and still one of my top 5 maduros. Can't beat the price too. My guy at the shop quoted me a nice price for a box purchase. I'm going to go on a purchasing hiatus to start making room..... either that or just smoke way more and give a bunch of my stash away!!!!!

If I were a rater for one of the magazines, I would rate this one up there...... probably around 93 or 94. They're THAT good.
    I enjoyed mine (I got from you.)
  • Options
    turn_keyturn_key Posts: 90
    I agree. I had one sitting in my humi since last year that I just smoked a few weeks ago. Very smooth and an interesting flavor. It was #1 for 2008 and #12 for 2009 but definitely in my top 10.
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    I have a box of robustos and belicosas, they are very tasty. Had a belicosa yesterday, think I'll smoke a robusto now..
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    cabinetmaker:
    I have a box of robustos and belicosas, they are very tasty. Had a belicosa yesterday, think I'll smoke a robusto now..
    Is there anything you DON'T have a box or two of??????
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    lilwing88:

yes yes yes... this might be my favorite smoke right now... it's a toss up with this and the Ruination