Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Good traders list, please help!!!!!

Would like to start trading, a need some help getting started. Been buying from ci for about six months, and I don't smoke crap cigars, trying to get a good trader to help me on the lists "the cank" is one of my best friends, and can vouch for me. Got a 2009 oliva v maduro especial, puro black churchill, and a 09 mow ruin for first trade, will trade for any three personal favs! can anyone help????????

Comments

• Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Ok, I know I could help you better if I'd just trade with you, but I don't have anything to trade right now...

On another note, it may also help your trade endeavors if you're offering up more sticks to trade - typically we strive for 3+ sticks in a trade so as to make it worth shipping.
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Oh, and welcome to the forum! Brett is a pretty awesome guy.
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    BeastcigarBeastcigar Posts: 44 ✭✭
    Thanks hays, I'll tell Brett you said hi! Happy smoking:)!
  • Options
    coachjamiecoachjamie Posts: 337
    Send me a PM I will get something going with ya. I had a couple of people reach out to help me a few months ago so I will return the favor.
  • Options
    coachjamiecoachjamie Posts: 337
    well, I just saw in another post some things you were looking for, I will not be able to help you out with those items. I am still a newb,lol. I have some sticks, but nothing high end by any means.
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    What are you looking for in return?
  • Options
    thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭
    ditto, what you looking for joe
  • Options
    The CankThe Cank Posts: 799
    Hays:
    Oh, and welcome to the forum! Brett is a pretty awesome guy.

AAWWW thanks Hays !!!!
  • Options
    To get on the list. Look sometimes people got games and other offers that only available to good traders. I like knowing a good number of people who love cigars. High end or awesome deals on middle of the roads. Will accept any surprise, look you guys know more than me, hit me up with a few personal favs and we will be straight!
  • Options
    p/m sent
  • Options
    any one hear back from him?
    he said he sent something out to me but havent seen it and he has not returned my p/m's
  • Options
    GadwinDuilGadwinDuil Posts: 474
    I hope you haven't sent something out to him yet
  • Options
    no not yet im sitting on it,figured i would ask if anyone has heard anything first
  • Options
    Don't fret all, screw up with post office, got next day air free upgrade, cigars will arrive June 22 around noon! Busy working was not able to post. Thanks all can guarantee.
  • Options
    GadwinDuilGadwinDuil Posts: 474
    Good to hear you're still around, buddy
  • Options
    everythings good got the smokes today, his smokes go out tomorrow should have by friday, joe