Home General Discussion
Options

262 In Seattle!

sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
I am very happy to announce that I will be the 262 rep for the Seattle area. Time to bring on the Revolution.

Comments

• Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Heck yeah brotha! Best of luck to ya!
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    Duder2Duder2 Posts: 926
    Nice! I've really been wanting to try the 262's, they sound awesome! Congrats Tony!
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Congrats on the new job, man. I really wanna try a 262 as well. Then again, I'll try anything I can get my grimey newb hands on.
  • Options
    Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great news for you and the good people of Seattle.
  • Options
    babsdpubabsdpu Posts: 143
    Congratulations! This is the first I've heard of 262 but now I want to try one!
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome aboard brother. How many forum members are reps now lmao!! This is great. I actually have some leads to send you I think. I have 10 stores now. You need any help or have any questions let me know. Smoke The Revolution!
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Now that all you guys are Reps how bout you get some shops in in the DC area.
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:
    Send me some leads and I will be sure to hit them up or get a closer rep to hit them.
  • Options
    nsezellnsezell Posts: 294
    I picked one up in KC when I went there over spring break, and keep putting off smoking it cause it's my only one...
  • Options
    jsnake:
    Welcome aboard brother. How many forum members are reps now lmao!! This is great. I actually have some leads to send you I think. I have 10 stores now. You need any help or have any questions let me know. Smoke The Revolution!
    Thanks, man. It's all your fault that a bunch of the forum members are reps now, haha. PM to you, good sir.
  • Options
    Thanks to all the well-wishers. My timing couldn't have been better since the Pacific Northwest just entered cigar smoking season.
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Congratulations! May your new venture be filled with loads of cigars, $$$ and good times.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    The cigars are in John Crouch Tobacconist in Alexandria, VA.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibal:
    The cigars are in John Crouch Tobacconist in Alexandria, VA.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Good to hear. I didn't know you were up in seattle. I'm thinking of hitting up there sometime this summer, we'll have to get together and have a smoke.
  • Options
    Duder2Duder2 Posts: 926
    phobicsquirrel:
    Good to hear. I didn't know you were up in seattle. I'm thinking of hitting up there sometime this summer, we'll have to get together and have a smoke.
    Heck yes! Jihiggs and I are roommates and we have a big back yard with a fire pit, it would be cool if we could all get together for a herf! I think Laker mentioned something about maybe coming down this way this summer as well...
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    jsnake:

Yeah but How Many are selling them? or even getting them.......... LOL
  • Options
    Duder2:
    phobicsquirrel:
    Heck yes! Jihiggs and I are roommates and we have a big back yard with a fire pit, it would be cool if we could all get together for a herf! I think Laker mentioned something about maybe coming down this way this summer as well...
    A Pacific Northwest Herf would be full of win.
  • Options
    KCWKCW Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭
    sightunseen:
    I am very happy to announce that I will be the 262 rep for the Seattle area. Time to bring on the Revolution.
    I really like the 262's (Torpedos are my favorite vitola). I can only get them of their website. Also, they are going to be coming out with a new blend ("Ideology") and a new size (4X60) "4Sixty". Very interested.
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    KCW:
    sightunseen:
    I really like the 262's (Torpedos are my favorite vitola). I can only get them of their website. Also, they are going to be coming out with a new blend ("Ideology") and a new size (4X60) "4Sixty". Very interested.
    i just hope they fix the glue band issue

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    Krieg:
    KCW:
    sightunseen:
    i just hope they fix the glue band issue
    Yeah. I've talked (emailed) Mike about this. They supposedly have it taken care of now. BTW: Mike has been very interested in my thoughts on their cigars (they seem to care) and the band glue was one thing I mentioned to him. At the time he was already aware and (they were) working on having the issue resolved. I would expect any new production to not have that issue.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Duder2:
    phobicsquirrel:
    sweet I'll pm you guys when we come up.
  • Options
    cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    jsnake:
    So, you need a Northeast rep right? I'm in Boston, I can do it! Let me know how to get in on the fun. I might be moving back to Mississippi sometime soon, so I could service that market as well.
  • Options
    cholmes8310:
    jsnake:
    So, you need a Northeast rep right? I'm in Boston, I can do it! Let me know how to get in on the fun. I might be moving back to Mississippi sometime soon, so I could service that market as well.
    This is probably one of the worst states for (among a lot of other things) smokes..... The Tobacco Tax is outrageous. Very cigar/smoker un-friendly. Kind of what the whole "Revolution" thing is all about. I don't know how the B&M's in this state stay open.
  • Options
    KCW:
    sightunseen:
    Some info on the Ideology:

Release: September
    Wrapper: Nicaraguan Habano Rosado
    Binder: Nicaragua
    Filler: Nicaragua, Mexico, Dominican

The blend is being described as a "light summer blend" and it's going to be a very toasty and smooth cigar.
  • Options
    sightunseen:
    KCW:
    sightunseen:
    Some info on the Ideology:

Release: September
    Wrapper: Nicaraguan Habano Rosado
    Binder: Nicaragua
    Filler: Nicaragua, Mexico, Dominican

The blend is being described as a "light summer blend" and it's going to be a very toasty and smooth cigar.
    Can't wait!