Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Hayblet's better late than never 500 post contest which is now a 600 contest...

HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
Due to the fact I've been so poor I can barely afford to pay attention I was beyond unable to post a 500 contest. I don't know what I'll do but hopefully will be able to afford to send out a good package by the time I hit 600.... what the contest will entail will follow soon as I kinda need to go to bed soon so I will need time to think something up... might be simple... might be beyond oddball like "first to have their pic taken with a dude in a bear costume wins!" I'm kinda crazy that way but it will be a decent sized bomb to the winner err suppose it's not a bomb if you know it's coming huh? Anyways stay tuned and be prepared... bwahahaha (evil laughter^_^)

Comments

• TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    Better than a pic of me with a guy in a bear suit! Buddy the elf!

• FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    Thats a hoot!
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    TatuajeVI:
    Better than a pic of me with a guy in a bear suit! Buddy the elf!

lol that really almost does look like Will Ferrel
    Gonna do my best to not be a postwhore, I have concluded one part of my contest will have something to do with Wrasslin as I've met a slew of them and been to god knows how many events so perhaps I'll line up some trivia and have some sort of silly picture contest since Tatuaje kinda inspired me there...
    ok post 570 = contest time!!!!!!! This is gonna be fun and a challenge!

Part 1: I want the most epic picture you have with yourself involved (of course) with something just so insanely epic it has to be shared.... video clips would work too if we have a way of posting those..

Part2: Trivia!!!!
    1: Who are my top 3 favorite wrestlers of all time (one is dead one is currently injured or as us insiders say "on vacation" 3rd... well your on your own there :D)

edit: 2: Who (imo) was the Greatest Wrestling commentator of all time? (sorry Foster)

3. What College football teams do I despise with every ounce of my being? (2 teams both real major teams)

4: I used to play WoW till work kinda forced me to quit raiding... what class and what race did I play as my main? I'm not gonna count my 48 alts :P (imo bonus for this one)

5: Who is my favorite Baseball team? (this should be an easy one)

6: What business did Jack and Jerry Briscoe run and where was it?

7: What is the average air speed of an unladen swallow?

8: Name my top 3 favorite guitarists of all time (may post clues on this) best pic+ most answers or something by the time I hit 600 will get a pretty sweeeeeeet package from yours truly feel free to edit as often as you want. Good Luck :D
  • sirfoster83sirfoster83 Posts: 783
    Part 1:

This is St.Pattys Day with Sevendust (jsnake should appreeciate that) Never been the same since doing shots of Jameson with Morgan.

Part 2:

1: Who are my top 3 favorite wrestlers of all time (one is dead one is currently injured or as us insiders say "on vacation" 3rd... well your on your own there :D)
    Andre the Giant, Stone Cold Steve Austin and AJ STYLES
    2: Who (imo) was the Greatest commentator of all time?Jerry "the King" Lawler
    3. What College football teams do I despise with every ounce of my being? (2 teams both real major teams) OSU and Georia Tech
    4: I used to play WoW till work kinda forced me to quit raiding... what class and what race did I play? (imo bonus for this one) Druid and Blood Elve
    5: Who is my favorite Baseball team? (this should be an easy one)Braves?
    6: What business did Jack and Jerry Briscoe run and where was it? Georgia Championship Wrestling based in Atlanta
    7: What is the average air speed of an unladen swallow? Ask Monty Python
    8: Name my top 3 favorite guitarists of all time (may post clues on this)Eric CLapton, Jimmy Page and Dimebag Darryl.
    Assuming yours are the same as mine
    ok question 2 I should have posted aas "who is the greatest Wrestling Commentator" as for jus commentary that would leave a galaxy of options...
    bumpity bump bump 22 posts to go and 1.5 entrants? :(
    Snuka still alive Fourto.... as for some help one guitarist has been named as has one College football team so far...
    1- Jimmy Fly Snuka, John Cena, The Rock.
    2 - Jerry
    3 - Notre Dame, Ohio State
    4 - Gnome Mage
    5 - Yankees
    6 - Brisco Body Shop in Florida
    7 - 24 mile per hour, but is that an african or a european swallow, wait uh, EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYRRRRRR
    8 - Page, slow hand, ingvay Malmstein

13 post left I would like some more entrants :( some clues.... the 3rd wrestling guy is in TNA (not what you might think it stands for xD) me baseball team is a NL team my two hated college teams.... one is a in state rival (not where I live currently) the other is just the most over-rated college team ever (besides USC) nobody has gotten Jack n Jerry's business right yet also...
    last bump... Fourto has more questions right but Foster posted a pic...
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    I originally was scared of this competition because I know very little about wrestling (except what I can remember from my childhood) and I have no idea what Wow is. But here is my best effort:

A picture of me and one of my best friends on our 15.3 mile hike into Maine's Mount Katahdin in Baxter State park for a mid-February winter hiking/ back-country skiing vacation:

1. Andre the Giant, Hulk Hogan and Rowdy Roddy

2. That little fella, mean Gene Okerlund (sp?)

3. University of Florida and Ohio State

4. Alt is a German beer, I know that much.

5. The Boston Red Sox of course

6. Ice Cream stand in Ft. Lauderdale

7. 3 km/hr

8. Jimmy Page, Stevie Ray Vaughn and Jimi Hendrix

So, I didn't get any questions right but that sure was a sweet winter trip. Good luck with your contest!
    Well after a lot of thought and really wanting to get back to postwhoring like I do I've decide instead of sending out one massive package I've decided to bomb the 3 of you since you all answered some of the questions right in one way shape or another!

In case anyone actually cared to what I as looking for for the questions....
    1: Junkyard Dog, Triple H, and Rob Van Dam
    2: The legendary Gordon Solie
    3: like Harpoon guessed OSU and University of Florida ( GO NOLES!) I am the biggest Gator Hater!
    4: Like Fourto guessed I did infact play a Gnome Mage ^ ^ 5: Chicago Cubs (really surprised nobody got that)
    6: Jack and Jerry Briscoe did in fact run a Body shop in Tampa FL
    7: Any form of a Monty Python quote worked here ^ ^
    8: in my order: 1: David Gilmour 2: Slash 3: Dimebag Darryl (RIP Sir)
    so you 3 gentlemen send me a PM with sort of what you like and I'll do my best to comply with what I have or what I can do so with that said and done time to get back to posting and thanks for playing guys also between Foster's and Harpoon's pics it was kind of hard to pick since it's cool to hang with famous peoples and I love nature trips so again thanks for playing.
    PM sent bro! Thanks so much!
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sirfoster83:
    Part 1:

This is St.Pattys Day with Sevendust (jsnake should appreeciate that) Never been the same since doing shots of Jameson with Morgan.

Part 2:

Andre the Giant, Stone Cold Steve Austin and AJ STYLES
    2: Who (imo) was the Greatest commentator of all time?Jerry "the King" Lawler
    3. What College football teams do I despise with every ounce of my being? (2 teams both real major teams) OSU and Georia Tech
    4: I used to play WoW till work kinda forced me to quit raiding... what class and what race did I play? (imo bonus for this one) Druid and Blood Elve
    5: Who is my favorite Baseball team? (this should be an easy one)Braves?
    6: What business did Jack and Jerry Briscoe run and where was it? Georgia Championship Wrestling based in Atlanta
    7: What is the average air speed of an unladen swallow? Ask Monty Python
    8: Name my top 3 favorite guitarists of all time (may post clues on this)Eric CLapton, Jimmy Page and Dimebag Darryl.
    Assuming yours are the same as mine
    sirfoster83 - I hate you for living my dream you dirty bastardo. That is an epic pic you lucky dog. If you ever want to work out a trade keep in mind I have autographed Sevendust posters for the Cold Day Memory cd launch. I am on the street team and got like 50 of these autographed. Sevendust is the best band ever!
    Yeah it was a blast. My dog wrecked my autographed poster! He went to the pound shortly after.

Morgan and LJ are some of the coolest and down to earth guys I"ve met. Not sure I've been the same since doing shots with Morgan!
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Hayblet, you are too kind! I never expected to win anything so this comes as quite an amazing surprise and a terrific boost to my long day. You rock. PM incoming.
    Hayblet:
    Well after a lot of thought and really wanting to get back to postwhoring like I do I've decide instead of sending out one massive package I've decided to bomb the 3 of you since you all answered some of the questions right in one way shape or another!

In case anyone actually cared to what I as looking for for the questions....
    1: Junkyard Dog, Triple H, and Rob Van Dam
    2: The legendary Gordon Solie
    3: like Harpoon guessed OSU and University of Florida ( GO NOLES!) I am the biggest Gator Hater!
    4: Like Fourto guessed I did infact play a Gnome Mage ^ ^ 5: Chicago Cubs (really surprised nobody got that)
    6: Jack and Jerry Briscoe did in fact run a Body shop in Tampa FL
    7: Any form of a Monty Python quote worked here ^ ^
    8: in my order: 1: David Gilmour 2: Slash 3: Dimebag Darryl (RIP Sir)
    so you 3 gentlemen send me a PM with sort of what you like and I'll do my best to comply with what I have or what I can do so with that said and done time to get back to posting and thanks for playing guys also between Foster's and Harpoon's pics it was kind of hard to pick since it's cool to hang with famous peoples and I love nature trips so again thanks for playing.

Kaboom! Hayblet hit me with 6 great sticks and a few I have been wanting to try.
    DPG JJ Maduro
    601 blue
    Cu Avana Intenso
    5 Vegas Classic
    Verdadero
    And a CCom Red Label!

Awesome BOTL and this is just for splitting the win! Imagine if there was an outwright winner!??

Well since so few played I just thought I would split what I was going to originally send and add a few sticks to make it better for 3 players, I'm glad everyone got their sticks so thank you guys for playing. And to be truthful I might have sent less (like 12ish) if there had been more players and one outright winner, but I like sharing and making everyone happy. Enjoy!
    Made me happy. Looking forward to trying some of the sticks. Of them all I've only had a MoW. Very generous of you!
  • My dad's friend has lunch with David Gilmour every week. He got me a signed copy of Gilmours last solo album. However, the cd case is not plastic and somehow my husky decided to choose this particular case to chew on....signature is intact but case is in shambles...
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Hayblet if it makes you happy to send people sticks count me in. I'd hate for you not to be happy! Congrats to the winner & on 500
    Cigar Sherlock:
    My dad's friend has lunch with David Gilmour every week. He got me a signed copy of Gilmours last solo album. However, the cd case is not plastic and somehow my husky decided to choose this particular case to chew on....signature is intact but case is in shambles...
    I know he said he wasn't going to do Pink Floyd music anymore which kind of made me sad, but I wish I could meet the guy it would be just an extreme honor. Any chance you can get another signed copy? :D
  • Heh, I wish that was possible.. Might bring up what happened to the original and that is still a secret..except to this forum. I also heard Gilmour doesn't often sign autographs which makes it even worse...still love my dog though :)