Home Cigar 101

Cigar bombs

wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
I keep hearing about bombs and such. I know that it's a package of cigars, but I keep hearing about small, semi-harmless explosions. How is that done? A timed cherry bomb? I was thinking about bombing someone, seeing as how I'm getting more cigars than I can currently handle.

Comments

• docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    wwhwang:
    I keep hearing about bombs and such. I know that it's a package of cigars, but I keep hearing about small, semi-harmless explosions. How is that done? A timed cherry bomb? I was thinking about bombing someone, seeing as how I'm getting more cigars than I can currently handle.
    ROFL
  • GadwinDuilGadwinDuil Posts: 474
    wwhwang:
    My first bomb I called a grenade... I called ccom - and ordered something over the phone and told them the BOTL to send it to. It was a simple little 4-stick sampler.

The size of the bomb doesn't really matter. A bomb is simply a gift to someone else without expectation of a return gift. (Although with most of our BOTL's, you should expect a retaliation attack - which is completely different from a return gift!)
  • I really like the collecting mentality around here.  Bombs, trades, passes, all top notch ideas. 

Once I set up a coolidor, I'm going to start trading.  As it stands, I have practically zero storage space.  It's amazing how fast stock piles up when you order from ccom.
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Ooh ok. From the way everyone was talking about exploding packages, I thought they actually popped :P Curse me and my noobness.
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    wwhwang:
    Ooh ok. From the way everyone was talking about exploding packages, I thought they actually popped :P Curse me and my noobness.
    LOL, this made my morning.

"Long ashes my friends."

• xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    wwhwang:
    We might've had some FBI on these boards if you hadn't asked
  • sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    wwhwang:
    You may have found the next great idea. Imagine having a bunch of cigars pop up in your face.
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    Krieg:
    wwhwang:
    LOL, this made my morning.
    ROFL. Can you imagine the ATF shutting down this forum? "after several members of a small cigar forum were seriously injured, we had to shut them down. We couldn't believe it - they kept sending explosives to each other and just wouldn't stop!"
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    sightunseen:
    wwhwang:
    You may have found the next great idea. Imagine having a bunch of cigars pop up in your face.
    Aw jeez Wayne, lookit what you started.... :-D

Actually, I know a BOTL (who shall remain nameless of course) who is thinking along these lines already. If HALF this dude's whacked-out ideas actually come to fruition, we are ALL gonna be cracking ribs from laughing so hard!

• laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    The Sniper:
    sightunseen:
    wwhwang:

Actually, I know a BOTL (who shall remain nameless of course) who is thinking along these lines already. If HALF this dude's whacked-out ideas actually come to fruition, we are ALL gonna be cracking ribs from laughing so hard!

Sounds like something that Alex Williams would think of...sick basturd !!
  • it would really suck to have the bomb go off early and ruin your sticks before you get um haha. maybe rig a party popper to shoot confetti at the person receiving it?

also..excuse my noobness as well..what is a BOTL?
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    The Sniper:
    sightunseen:
    wwhwang:

Hmmmm sounds sinister..... I wouldnt know anything about that!
    xIcedGuardianx:
    it would really suck to have the bomb go off early and ruin your sticks before you get um haha. maybe rig a party popper to shoot confetti at the person receiving it? also..excuse my noobness as well..what is a BOTL?
    BOTL = Brother of the Leaf. Welcome Carl!
    Redtailhawkoz:
    The Sniper:
    sightunseen:
    wwhwang:

Hmmmm sounds sinister..... I wouldnt know anything about that!
    Or would he.... ?
  • The Sniper:
    xIcedGuardianx:
    it would really suck to have the bomb go off early and ruin your sticks before you get um haha. maybe rig a party popper to shoot confetti at the person receiving it? also..excuse my noobness as well..what is a BOTL?
    BOTL = Brother of the Leaf. Welcome Carl!
    thanks man, I'll know all the crazy acronyms soon enough!!
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    LMAO this is some funny ****...
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • babsdpubabsdpu Posts: 143
    You laugh, but just wait until we n00bs figure out how to bomb!
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    The Sniper:
    sightunseen:
    wwhwang:

Sweet! Maybe this unknown BOTL should get together with me and we'll figure out a way to make exploding cigar packages. Harmless ones, of course :P This shall be my first goal in the cigar community. Lol. Maybe a booby trapped box that blows baby powder everywhere?
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    If any noob ever needs to know what a bomb is, they just need to ask oz, I think he can give. Very detailed description!

"Long ashes my friends."

• phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    wwhwang:
    The Sniper:
    sightunseen:
    wwhwang:

Sweet! Maybe this unknown BOTL should get together with me and we'll figure out a way to make exploding cigar packages. Harmless ones, of course :P This shall be my first goal in the cigar community. Lol. Maybe a booby trapped box that blows baby powder everywhere?
    That would piss me off. I got a bag of nuts from maddy one time. oh and a nut cracker!