Home Cigar 101
Options

I need help with my cigar storage

So I ordered a sampler pack of camacho pre embargo cigars and my humidor is not coming until 5 days after the cigars come in.

How do i store them before my humidor comes without losing the flavor?

Comments

• Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    If they come in a bag with a water pillow, just keep them sealed in the bag. As long as the water pillow is charged you will be able to keep them in the bag until you've gotten your humi seasoned and ready to fill. You can also put them in a glad-ware type container with a water pillow to achieve the same effect.
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    kingjake720:
    So I ordered a sampler pack of camacho pre embargo cigars and my humidor is not coming until 5 days after the cigars come in. How do i store them before my humidor comes without losing the flavor?
    Send them to me for "safe" keeping....... ;-)
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    j0z3r:
    If they come in a bag with a water pillow, just keep them sealed in the bag. As long as the water pillow is charged you will be able to keep them in the bag until you've gotten your humi seasoned and ready to fill. You can also put them in a glad-ware type container with a water pillow to achieve the same effect.
    +1 exactly...
  • Options
    Thank you everyone for your help! And my cigars are to myself!!
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    lilwing88:
    kingjake720:
    So I ordered a sampler pack of camacho pre embargo cigars and my humidor is not coming until 5 days after the cigars come in. How do i store them before my humidor comes without losing the flavor?
    Send them to me for "safe" keeping....... ;-)
    why is there always one...
    Yeah keep it in the baggie. Shouldn't be a problem.