Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Padilla Achilles perfecto

Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭✭✭
I have 2 of these in the humi that I haven't had yet. Can anybody tell me alittle something about them. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Certainly not a bad smoke in any way, some people love them, but a little lacking in the "wow" factor in my opinion. Just a normal, good smoke that lasts a really long friggin' time.
  • Options
    Thanks bro. I'm gonna fire one up right now.
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    How'd you like it? The first one I had was really good! Creamy, super smooth. I bought a box of the Robusto vitola and love sending them out to fill up a package in a trade. They are really cheap, and happen to be a wonderful coffee cigar. Mild, smooth, coffee flavors is what I typically enjoy from them.
  • Options
    I switched it at the last minute bro. I saw the sol cubano cabinet and went with that instead it was good by the way. I'm gonna go with the Achilles tomorrow night I'm getting another achilles from the aj fernandez dirty dozen deal. I'll let you know how it goes.
  • Options
    ljlljl Posts: 819
    I was just telling someone else on here that the Achilles is my new fav golfing 'gar. Agree its not a wow type cigar, but I have not had one yet that let me down. Some good flavor and a lighter body. It's a relaxing no nonsense smoke.
  • Options
    The robusto size any good?
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    Pacman84:
    The robusto size any good?
    yes. I've had quite a few! The perfecto is a bit more interesting, probably due to the shape of the cigar, but the robusto is just a nice, enjoyable smoke.
  • Options
    sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    I've had the salamon and torpedo. Both very decent and solid smokes.