Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Gurkha's!--edited!

looking for two things, actually three..if you have all of these that would be easy...lol...thanks for helping out if you could looking for the.. Warrior Legacy... and the G3!... Gold Collectors Edition.. Grand Age..preferably a perfecto.. Double Maduro... LXIII tubed... Signature 101 maduro.. Signature 1887 Gurkha Legend... Anything in the Tubo's as well... Also would like to get some of the followings..:Elegance, Chancellor, Archive, Factum, Status, Vintage Shaggy, Ancient Warriors, And of course Black Dragons.... I have pretty much all the other high end gurkhas and just looking to get my hands on those .thanks guys...let me know

Comments

• Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    looking for two things, actually three..if you have all of these that would be easy...lol...thanks for helping out if you could looking for the Beast... Warrior Legacy... and the G3!... Gold Collectors Edition.. Grand Age..preferably a perfecto.. Double Maduro... LXIII tubed... Signature 101 maduro.. Signature 1887 Gurkha Legend... I have pretty much all the other high end gurkhas and just looking to get my hands on those .thanks guys...let me know
    Joey, not saying anything more but I think a Beast should be in your mailbox tomorrow.
  • Options
    Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    omg...i would be in heaven! lol....i couldnt be happier right now..I have beauty, titan, titan 2, centurians, warrior legacy, but no beast....which is a tragedy! lol
  • Options
    The CankThe Cank Posts: 799
    Todd is a crazy F%#$er he has all kinds of stuff ! He is like a one man cigar shop and he is always hooking people up !
  • Options
    n i couldnt b more gracious....he is to kind n should watch his ass one day from a bomb lol
  • Options
    vegassparkyvegassparky Posts: 365
    Joey, I PM that list to you. and just curious you didnt get the beast.
  • Options
    Guys, Bandyt09 hooked me up with the beast...and a bunch of other great cigars...cant thank him enough but still looking for more gurkhas! let me know what you got
  • Options
    dam...198 views and seriously not one person has any of these sticks to offer up...dam that sucks lol
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    many people dont buy gurkhas anymore. there is a ton of negative reviews out there.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    kuzi16:
    many people dont buy gurkhas anymore. there is a ton of negative reviews out there.
    pffft speak for thyself (that's right I said thyself)... I buy more Gurkha's than any other brand.

• Options
    lol..yeah...my 300 count is mainly full of gurkhas...im just trying to find the ones ccom doesnt have...hence the post for you guys to help me out lol
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    What are you still looking for, Joe? I read your list, but it seems you got a bunch from other BOTL. Can you update the list, please? Also, if you have extra Grand Reserves lying around, maybe we can trade if I have something on your list (I really wanna try out a cognac infused Gurkha).
  • Options
    only thing off the lsit would be the BEAST...but i dont mind having two of anything at all...I dont have any of the Gran Reserves but I can pick one up for ya at my local shop if you got something I really want my friend
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Hold on a sec. PM inbound.