Home General Discussion
Options

a little help

what are the normal mile stones for "post comp's" 200, 500, 1000?

Comments

• Options
    sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Not sure if there are normal ones, but I've seen a lot of 500 and 1000 contests.
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    It's really up to the person. If you wanna give away sticks, feel free to hold a contest. Whether it's a 100th post or a 2000 post contest is up to you.
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Are you back from your Scotland trip now Ross???
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    The Sniper:
    Did you bring me back a Pony?
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    TatuajeVI:
    The Sniper:
    Or a lassie??? :-D
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    I think there were a bunch of folks who were running 1000 post contests for a while and that inspired a few folks to do 500 post count contests. And even a couple lower post count comps. Basically whenver you want to do one. How bout 671 post count contest.
  • Options
    rossdavey2rossdavey2 Posts: 979
    The Sniper:
    TatuajeVI:
    The Sniper:

Indeed I am back now. I still need to get some pics up. Alais no pony or lassie, just a lot of single malt.
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    rossdavey2:
    The Sniper:
    TatuajeVI:
    The Sniper:

Indeed I am back now. I still need to get some pics up. Alais no pony or lassie, just a lot of single malt.
    Mmmmmmmm there are no two finer words in the English language than "single malt"........... except for maybe "encased meats"! LOL!
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    lilwing88:
    rossdavey2:
    The Sniper:
    TatuajeVI:
    The Sniper:

Mmmmmmmm there are no two finer words in the English language than "single malt"........... except for maybe "encased meats"! LOL!
    I can think of a couple.
  • Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    I swear, it used to just be a casual 1000post contest thing....now guys are doin em all over the place. There's no requirements for doing it at all, it's all up to you (I'm sure there's more than one guy here that's not done a post contest, and it's no big deal). Do whatcha will, I'm sure nobody's gonna complain about an opportunity to get free cigars.
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨