Home General Discussion
Options

Brand spanking newbie

whats up guys, just getting started on here and thought this would be a good first post. Just ordered a Gurkha sampler and looking forward to getting it, so until then i thought i'd get my feet wet on the forums.
BTW.....Go Lakers!!!

Comments

• Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Welcome brother!
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Lakers? Does that mean you're in CA? Welcome.
  • Options
    sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Welcome to the forums.
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Welcome to the forums, surf. Hope you like the gurkha sampler. I'd suggest the dirty dozen sampler by AJ Fernandez also.
  • Options
    surfingzeekosurfingzeeko Posts: 628
    yeah im in ventura county.

thanks for the reception guys!
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Hey sup?
    Hope you love the Gurkhas and hang out for awhile.

• Options
    thanks man, i plan on being here a while
  • Options
    Thanks man i checked them out, will be ordering them soon (payday). Lol not easy working full time and being a full time student, gotta make time for a quality smoke though.
  • Options
    welcome man..Im pretty new too and I just got done smoking a 5 Vegas Gold and loved it. Seems like everyone says its a good place to start due to its mild nature. I suggest picking some up. Let me (us) know what you think of the sampler. I might just have to do the same and pick one up!
  • Options
    Yeah i did the choose your own sampler. Here's what i picked: 4x Gurkha Master's Select, Gran Reserve Connecticut No. 4, 2x Gurkha Micro-Batch, S-2 Torpedo, Sumatra, 2x Gurkha Micro-Batch, VH-7 BP Toro, Habano, 1x Gurkha Regent Torpedo, Habano, 1x Gurkha Signature '101' Maduro, Robusto No. 4, Let me know what you guys think!
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Welcome to the group from Florida, check out the daily deals, some real bargains most of the time.
  • Options
    thanks gypsy! seems like a really good group of brothers on here, I'm excited to be a part.
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Welcome to the forums!
  • Options
    vegassparkyvegassparky Posts: 365
    welcome aboard....you will be spending alot of time here...hahahha
  • Options
    I know already man I've spent hours.
  • Options
    vegassparkyvegassparky Posts: 365
    I too just got started on this board. been smoking for years. but never had a humidor. jumped in the deep end...and love it.... When your ready to start trying med to full body. check out Man O' War. its a good stick for the next step up.
  • Options
    Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the family...lots of good information and good people here.
  • Options
    babsdpubabsdpu Posts: 143
    Welcome! Looking forward to hearing about some of those Gurkhas myself, esp. the micro-batch. Looks like you can celebrate tonight, also.
  • Options
    babsdpu:
    Welcome! Looking forward to hearing about some of those Gurkhas myself, esp. the micro-batch. Looks like you can celebrate tonight, also.
    YEAH BABY LAKERS!!!!
  • Options
    brotheradambrotheradam Posts: 896
    Welcome, love the Lakers and cigars too.
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Welcome to Ccom, brother.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    sirfoster83sirfoster83 Posts: 783
    Welcome aboard!

Great info and even better BOTL here!
  • Options
    I know I've been blown away by the goodwill on here. I'm going up to San Francisco right now so i wont be back until Monday, until then you guys take it easy.