Home General Discussion
Options

Mods?

I'm sure this has been asked before... But is there a reason there aren't any Mods on this board? I mean don't get me wrong, everyone I've met on this forum has been really stand up and I haven't seen any problems at all since joining... But it just strikes me as strange... EVERY other forum I've ever been a member of has had lots of mods maintaining and caring for it... This one doesn't seem to have any!

And okay... I'm not criticising here.... Okay, I am kinda... but.... VBullitin anyone?!? This board works don't get me wrong, but this whole "having to shove html breaks and formatting characters into my posts to make them look even close to right" is a little strange... LOL... I want some damn WYSIWYG editing capabilites and I want them now damnit!

Okay, my rant for the day is over... Thank you, please drive through...

Comments

• Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    Amen brother
  • Options
    rusiriusrusirius Posts: 565 ✭✭
    madurofan:
    Amen brother
    Now as brother Maddy passes the collection plate around please bless us with a few sticks of happiness if you've enjoyed this sermon...

Stick out tongue [:P]
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    rusirius:
    madurofan:
    Amen brother
    Now as brother Maddy passes the collection plate around please bless us with a few sticks of happiness if you've enjoyed this sermon...

Well I believe in Tithing... so I'll cut 10% off of my cigars and send them to you
  • Options
    Lasabar:
    rusirius:
    madurofan:
    Amen brother

Well I believe in Tithing... so I'll cut 10% off of my cigars and send them to you
    No No No... You wouldn't cut a tenth off of every bill you put in the collection plate would you? Of course not... You're misunderstanding the term. What you'll end up doing is sending me 10% of your collection of cigars... And might I say that's one terrific offer you're making there!

Most generous of you!
  • Options
    rusirius:
    Lasabar:
    rusirius:
    madurofan:
    Amen brother

No No No... You wouldn't cut a tenth off of every bill you put in the collection plate would you? Of course not... You're misunderstanding the term. What you'll end up doing is sending me 10% of your collection of cigars... And might I say that's one terrific offer you're making there!

Most generous of you!
    Hmmmm... maybe it's time I went to a different religion...

72 virgins does sound nice!
  • Options
    Lasabar:

I don't believe it ever said they would be FEMALE... Just something to ponder... Stick out tongue [:P]
  • Options
    rusirius:
    Lasabar:

I don't believe it ever said they would be FEMALE... Just something to ponder... Stick out tongue [:P]
    I can learn how to play "World of Warcraft" no problem!
  • Options
    rmccloudrmccloud Posts: 160 ✭✭
    Lasabar:
    rusirius:
    Lasabar:

Forget the virgins. I will take a girl that knows what she is doing and doesn't make you work to get what you want. Now that is heaven.
  • Options
    rmccloud:
    Lasabar:
    rusirius:
    Lasabar:

Forget the virgins. I will take a girl that knows what she is doing and doesn't make you work to get what you want. Now that is heaven.
    That's a hooker
  • Options
    Lasabar:
    That's a hooker
    Ohh, you've met my wife?
  • Options
    rusirius:
    Lasabar:
    That's a hooker
    Ohh, you've met my wife?
    Yeah... she's a little too rough
  • Options
    Lasabar:
    rusirius:
    Lasabar:
    That's a hooker
    Ohh, you've met my wife?
    Yeah... she's a little too rough
    If you yank her hair pretty hard she calms down and likes it too...
  • Options
    Hmmmmm... I think you and I are making a case for mods right as we speak!

• Options
    Lasabar:

LMAO...
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Lasabar:

As if that's anything new. lol, a pretty good case for moderation is made here several times a day it seems...right around the time the Maddy, Urby, Lassy, Doody bunch come around...and now Shirley has been added to the ranks. You guys are like the anti-mods or something. :)

btw, PTFTW!
  • Options
    dutyjedutyje Posts: 2,263
    j0z3r:
    btw, PTFTW!
    Nice job
  • Options
    urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    j0z3r:
    Lasabar:

As if that's anything new. lol, a pretty good case for moderation is made here several times a day it seems...right around the time the Maddy, Urby, Lassy, Doody bunch come around...and now Shirley has been added to the ranks. You guys are like the anti-mods or something. :)

btw, PTFTW!
    If people think I fit in with Lassy and Shirley, I clearly need to work on my rep.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    dutyje:
    j0z3r:
    btw, PTFTW!
    Nice job
    I admit, it was a PTFTW by a PEFTW... I cheated.
  • Options
    dutyjedutyje Posts: 2,263
    j0z3r:
    dutyje:
    j0z3r:
    btw, PTFTW!
    Nice job
    I admit, it was a PTFTW by a PEFTW... I cheated.
    I was gonna ask :) Now that I'm not actively searching, I keep missing my chances for the PTFTW