Home General Discussion
Options

Picture thread!

We had a cigar thread going over on one of the gun forums and it got me thinking that I hadn't seen a picture thread here... so how about it?

Here's a pic of my main humi, with protection provided by an S&W 617. Photobucket

Let's see 'em!

Comments

• Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Nice gun!! You really need to have the gun sort of hidden pointing down, then tie some fishing line to the lid so that any unwanted person should open, well you get the idea.... Humidor protection! ; -) I'd post a pic but I'm in-between humis right now.... : -(
  • Options
    rusiriusrusirius Posts: 565 ✭✭
    Okay, I'll play along... Here's one of mine... protected by my Robinson Arms XCR... Stick out tongue [:P]

• Options
    urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    I have the same humi, zoom. Sans heater, though.
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    urbino:
    I have the same humi, zoom. Sans heater, though.
    Hmmmmm... I may not want to start my journey to the Midwest Sit-down right now... It seems allot of the guys on this forum have guns... *eep*
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    I don't know what I like better, the cigars or the XCR....
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Lasabar:
    Hmmmmm... I may not want to start my journey to the Midwest Sit-down right now... It seems allot of the guys on this forum have guns... *eep*
    i think thats the best reason TO go. you are all on the same side. at least you know youll be safe.
  • Options
    I'd post pictures...if i knew how. Any advice guys. I'm sure there a few 'smart' people on here. I can post the Holy Smoke pictures that some of y'all donated to. thanks.
  • Options
    rusirius:
    Okay, I'll play along... Here's one of mine... protected by my Robinson Arms XCR... Stick out tongue [:P]

Nice package...
  • Options
    zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    Very nice, the XCR has been on my wish list for a while. I guess a lot of gunnies like cigars because both our hobbies involve flame and smoke!
    Ya don't HAVE to have a gun in your humi picture, that's just the one I had available.
  • Options
    rusiriusrusirius Posts: 565 ✭✭
    Bad Andy:
    I'd post pictures...if i knew how. Any advice guys. I'm sure there a few 'smart' people on here. I can post the Holy Smoke pictures that some of y'all donated to. thanks.
    Just go to www.photobucket.com and sign up... From there you can "choose" a picture to upload to your account... Once it's on your account, the picture will have a "link" under it... Just click it to copy to the clipboard and then paste it into a post... Easy as pie! ;)
  • Options
    Zoom, Urbi, I also have the same humi. Although the top part of mine is stacked 3 cigars high because the bottom is stuffed full. I don't know how to post a pic of my humi and I probably wouldn't want to. My humi is so stuffed you wouldn't even be able to see most of my smokes. Maybe I'll start a thread that says what cigars I have in my humi and asks what cigars others have in thiers.
  • Options
    zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    That Diablo seems to be a popular box. For capacity vs. price it's a pretty good deal. There are a few layers in the top of mine, you can just see the top layer, but for the most part the stick on top is the same as the one under it. The top is my buffet, for lack of a better word, where I go to choose the night's stick. The bottom is storage for the duplicates, so I only have to delve down there to reload the top tray.

I have several other humis that I use for imcoming quarantine and such.

Posting pictures is easy if you decide to, just go to www.photobucket.com , it's free and easy to upload your pics. Then you just click on the link under the picture (there are four different formats listed, for this forum you use the HTML code, for most others you would choose the [IMG] code.) Then just past it in your post! Easy Peazy!

You can also use their editing tools to resize and edit your pictures online.