Home General Discussion
Options

My "5 Gajillionth Bead Related Question" Contest

I just made the move to beads, and I have a question - once inside the container (tube, hose, little baggies that come with teh beads, etc) and charged, is it okay to put cigars directly on the container or do I need to leave room for circulation?

Sorry I had to ask yet another humidification question fellas... since this is the 5 gajillionth bead related question, whoever answers the post correctly first has my permission to punch me in the ticklesack should we ever meet.

Thanks in advance... for the information, not the punch in the ticklesack! :-D

Comments

• Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    You are definitely going to want to leave some room. You don't have to partition off half the humi, but just a little bit of space like with a gel humidifier. When it comes down to it though, as long as they are in there somewhere, you shouldn't really have to worry a whole lot.

I hope that helps...
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    I have about 1/4 of an inch gap between my big heartfelt tube and the nearest cigar, and make sure that only shorter sticks are stacked in front of it, so nothing is actually on top of it. As long as here is nothing blocking it off, it works wonders. I've had the tube in there for about a 2 weeks, and it's the only device in there. The humidity has not moved 1% since I put it in (66%, using a 65% tube.)
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Thanks gents, much appreciated!
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    The Sniper:
    Thanks gents, much appreciated!

I keep mine in a bag, and there is plenty of room to breathe even when I have cigars stacked on top of and around.
  • Options
    gravitylabgravitylab Posts: 16
    Just got the new magnetic bead case...love it!