Home General Discussion
Options

A fernandez signature series

Hello everyone, For those of you who havn't given it a try yet, I'd highly recommend trying the A. Fernandez signature series. It's really not terribly expensive either. I got a sampler of 4 tossed in with my previous order. A couple buddies and I just tried them, on our weekly cigar gathering, and man oh man they were good. It looks like ccom offers an 8 cigar sampler for like, 25 bucks too; if anyone's looking to try something new that's good.

Comments

• Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Somehow managed to get a few lancero sized AJ sigs thrown in with an order, and boy oh boy are they good.
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    Yea, I've smoked about 200+ of them and they are great.
  • Options
    betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
    Always enjoy these. I had one for a year and half, dug it out to smoke at a party and was amazed, even better with age!
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    docbp87:
    Somehow managed to get a few lancero sized AJ sigs thrown in with an order, and boy oh boy are they good.
    its good to see others enjoying a smaller ring cigar. i hope those more classic sizes make a come back big time.

if you look at classic cuban cigars it is very hard to find one over 48 in ring gauge. seems like the average size is in the 44 x 5.5 range.
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    They were my first, and only, box purchase... I keep a somewhat low stick count (200 range) so I don't buy many boxes, but these guys are my go to smoke... love em
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    I had one and wasn't impressed, but with all the love from guys here, it's on the list of ones I need to revisit. I think I have a couple left, but I'd have to dig through the coolidor to see if they're still in there. I've also been told that the maduro is also fantastic.
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    kuzi16:
    docbp87:
    its good to see others enjoying a smaller ring cigar. i hope those more classic sizes make a come back big time.

if you look at classic cuban cigars it is very hard to find one over 48 in ring gauge. seems like the average size is in the 44 x 5.5 range.
    I find the greater wrapper to filler ratio makes for better flavors.