Home General Discussion
Options

CCom internships?

I know its a long shot but as a fellow BOTL who loves cigars I would love to do something in the cigar world, whether it be marketing, distributing, sales rep, etc. I'd love to hear of any openings

Comments

• Options
    NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Posts: 728
    illinoisgolf99:
    I know its a long shot but as a fellow BOTL who loves cigars I would love to do something in the cigar world, whether it be marketing, distributing, sales rep, etc. I'd love to hear of any openings
    Ditto. ccom needs a midwest contingent. :)
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    I would move to that area for a job! You kidding me!? We do get smoke breaks right? Could I get a "Beard in Training" tag? Don't forget a South Rep too! :D
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    NYHCx516x:
    illinoisgolf99:
    Ditto. ccom needs a midwest contingent. :)

+1000 we need a midwest warehouse for sure
  • Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    I wanna be an intern! All I ask for compensation is the cigar warehouse security codes and a blind eye towards anything that goes on there :D

• Options
    Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    not only do we need a warehouse in mid west...what about cali....ill work there in a heart beat!
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    I'd like to work for Ccom. Lol. Just turn my paycheck into cigars :P I'll be your guy in the deep south (MS) or in Canada, cuz my fiancee wants us to move there.
  • Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    If they go anywhere, it'd be to Florida - no income taxes!!
  • Options
    surfingzeekosurfingzeeko Posts: 628
    You guys are already on the East Coast, we need it here on the west coast. California is the way to go. Theres actually some warehouses less than a mile from where i live that are for lease... :)
  • Options
    Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    if they go anywhere in cali its my house...lol..thats right...we will convert it into a tiny warehouse! lol...ill sleep on the ground to make room for cigars lol
  • Options
    surfingzeekosurfingzeeko Posts: 628
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    if they go anywhere in cali its my house...lol..thats right...we will convert it into a tiny warehouse! lol...ill sleep on the ground to make room for cigars lol
    Alright but only if i can bring a tent and camp in your backyard haha