Home General Discussion
Options

Birthday

So My birthday is the 29th and I'm trying to decide what My birthday cigar will be. My First birthday since i've been smoking seriously so ready for some suggestions. If anyone has anything apart from my list let me know, I may have to order it but here's a list off the top of my head of what I've already got stocked...
Ghurka Titan
Arturo Fuente 2006 God of Fire
5 Vegas "A"
5 Vegas Classic
5 Vegas Limitada
Fuente Hemingway
H. Uppman 1844
Man o War
Rocky Patel Fusion MM
Ghurka Legend Churchill
This is just the list I'm debating between, I've got several other cigars, this is just what comes to mind as far as what to choose from.. Suggestions?

Comments

• Options
    Sorry Tried to make it more like a list but apparently I can't figure the forum posting out?
  • Options
    urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    Use <br> tags to make line breaks.

The GoF gets my vote. It's the most special and commemorative of the cigars you listed. Indeed, to further commemorate the occasion, you should send me one so we can smoke them simultaneously.
  • Options
    LOL, I would Urbi, as I need to get into the trades, however since I've only got 1 Unless I cut it in the middle that really wouldn't work, And I've got ethical issues that would hinder me from that...LOL
  • Options
    rusiriusrusirius Posts: 565 ✭✭
    definately the GoF... Now worries about only having one... You have plenty of time to order a box and ship a couple to me, urbs, maddy, etc... It's your birthday for christs sake... Live a little! LOL
  • Options
    I'd live a little, Little being the key word, I can see how this goes...
    Wife: Honey, what's this $270 Cigar.com order on the Bank statement?
    Me: Ummm.. That would be the box of cigars I bought Myself.
    Wife: BOX! 1 Stinkin Box? **Hair brush comes FLYING towards my head..
    Me: **Runs for the door grabbing every Humidor I can carry in two arms.
    LMAO
  • Options
    rusiriusrusirius Posts: 565 ✭✭
    wilbr11:
    LMAO
    There's your problem.... Never EVER let the wife see the bank statements! Just give her her weekly allowence in cash and keep the rest from prying eyes!!!
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    If it were me, I'd take the Hemingway as the birthday cigar and save the GoF for a more special occasion... birth of a child, promotion to head fry cook... take your pick. :)
  • Options
    rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
    j0z3r:
    If it were me, I'd take the Hemingway as the birthday cigar and save the GoF for a more special occasion... birth of a child, promotion to head fry cook... take your pick. :)
    I agree with saving the GoF for a very special occasion unless you buy another. You might also consider picking up an Opus X
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    i have both a titan and a GOF. my birthday is comming up. I plan on not smoking the GOF. Ido go with the titan. i dont knwo what my birthday stick will be. i have a bit over a month to figure it out.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    rusirius:
    wilbr11:
    LMAO
    There's your problem.... Never EVER let the wife see the bank statements! Just give her her weekly allowence in cash and keep the rest from prying eyes!!!
    lol, yeah there's always that... Allowances are good, but never seems to work for me.. The thing that gets me is when the packages come and she always opens them and finds a receipt... worst of all when there isn't any she knows about how much stuff costs.. whether it be star wars stuff or cigars... I just can't win.. and about your b-day, I'd go with the Hemmingway, though I've never had the GOF so I can't really recommend it...
  • Options
    zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    The thing that gets me is when the packages come and she always opens them and finds a receipt...
    Check that little "this is a gift" box on the order page and there won't be a receipt in the box... solved! I'll take my consulting fee in cigars, thanks.