Home General Discussion
Options

262 Ideology

betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
So who here, since half of us are reps, has the low down on the Ideology? When can I get me some?

Comments

• Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We are extremely excited to announce our upcoming launch of the 262 Ideology. While the Paradigm took everyone by surprise with a medium-full bodied cigar and complex flavor profile, the Ideology is its mild counterpart. Equally dilectable with a sweet, creamy pre-lit aroma and taste, this cigar will quickly become a staple in your humidor. Here's an advanced blend preview:

Fillers: Nicaragua, Mexico, Dominican
    Binder: Nicaragua
    Wrapper: Nicaraguan Habano Rosado

No samples are available yet. I am dying to try these and the new Paradigm 460 size.
  • Options
    sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Funny you should ask, I just posted some info on this thread.

http://www.cigar.com/cs/forums/2/155115/ShowThread.aspx#155115
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    sounds good. I like the 262 already and if this one is smoother, I'm gonna love it.
  • Options
    coachjamiecoachjamie Posts: 337
    when is it available?
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    jsnake:
    I am dying to try these and the new Paradigm 460 size.
    The Paradigm is gonna have a NUBber size??!!?? SWEET! Dont forget your W-burg hookup Uncle Jake! :-D

• Options
    coachjamie:
    when is it available?
    Around September.
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Really excited! Love paradigm and everyone I give a stick to immediatley buys a box!
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Awesome. Can't wait!
  • Options
    The Sniper:
    jsnake:
    I am dying to try these and the new Paradigm 460 size.
    The Paradigm is gonna have a NUBber size??!!?? SWEET! Dont forget your W-burg hookup Uncle Jake! :-D

Anytime you want to try a 262 Paradigm you just let me know and we will meet up. I have 1 for you. Waiting to get some samples of the nub size. Can't wait for that one.
  • Options
    betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
    I'm a little hesitant on this blend idea. I would have preferred a more robust cigar called the Uprising or the Riot. Alec Bradley hasn't made a cigar like this either, something like a much more peppery version of the Tempus.
  • Options
    betasynn:
    I'm a little hesitant on this blend idea. I would have preferred a more robust cigar called the Uprising or the Riot. Alec Bradley hasn't made a cigar like this either, something like a much more peppery version of the Tempus.
    If I recall correctly, there is a full-bodied blend in the works.
  • Options
    Revolution is our full cigar and will be out this winter. That is the one I am waiting for. Haven't had the Ideology yet so I won't knock it even though it is a mild.
  • Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    ok, so I like mild and medium cigars, and usually stay away from the fuller stuff, simply because I'm not a fan of all that nicotine in my had; but the Ideology (kinda dumb name IMO since ideology is nothing more than a viewpoint that's separate from reality) is getting me kinda interested - anyway we can get a sampler or something like a preview?
  • Options
    xmacro:
    ok, so I like mild and medium cigars, and usually stay away from the fuller stuff, simply because I'm not a fan of all that nicotine in my had; but the Ideology (kinda dumb name IMO since ideology is nothing more than a viewpoint that's separate from reality) is getting me kinda interested - anyway we can get a sampler or something like a preview?
    Waiting for samples.
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    jsnake:
    xmacro:
    Waiting for samples.
    Cool, let us know when you smoke one!

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    I will do that. Also when I get the new Paradigm 4sixty I will do the same.
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    jsnake:
    Can you post some pics of the smokes too??

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    Don't forget us folks down south in Texas. We smoke lots of cigars here.
  • Options
    cabinetmaker:
    Don't forget us folks down south in Texas. We smoke lots of cigars here.
    I just talked to Bill 2 days ago. Make sure after he moves he remembers to get restocked up! I am sending Bill some as soon as they come in. I'll add a note and be sure he shares with you.
  • Options
    KCWKCW Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭
    jsnake:
    I know they're coming out in Sept. but when do you think you'll get yours?
  • Options
    KCW:
    jsnake:
    The 4sixty is coming out in July so I say samples should be here soon. I am waiting to hear on an actual date though. I really like Nub so I can't wait to try the Paradigm in the 4X60. I am very anxious to try the Ideology too.
  • Options
    jsnake:
    KCW:
    jsnake:
    The 4sixty is coming out in July so I say samples should be here soon. I am waiting to hear on an actual date though. I really like Nub so I can't wait to try the Paradigm in the 4X60. I am very anxious to try the Ideology too.
    Ditto!
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    The information I was given was that the 4sixty would hit the US on or around the 4th of July. Also informed that we would be getting samples of the Ideology around this same time. Unless something has changed I would expect to see them very soon. Looking forward to trying these and when I can sharing some with my BOTL out there.
  • Options
    August 1st for both
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    jsnake:
    August 1st for both
    Thanks for the update jake....still looking forward to smoking these when they come in. Got people already asking for them.
  • Options
    jsnake:
    August 1st for both
    Cool. I wish I could have some somehow for my vacation (in 1 1/2wks). It would be awesome to try a totally new cigar while just relaxing. Having nothing to think about but the stick I was smoking right at that moment.
  • Options
    brotheradambrotheradam Posts: 896
    Looking forward to trying one of these when they come out. Love the 262.
  • Options
    shamrockedshamrocked Posts: 285
    I think I am going to have to try a 262 now. The 460 sounds awesome by the way. Maybe I'll try picking up a couple paradigms for this weekend. I am going to be out in Vegas for four days and I'll have plenty of smoking time.
  • Options
    shamrocked:
    I think I am going to have to try a 262 now. The 460 sounds awesome by the way. Maybe I'll try picking up a couple paradigms for this weekend. I am going to be out in Vegas for four days and I'll have plenty of smoking time.
    Do it. It's one of my favorites. I just had the Toro over the Fourth of July weekend. It was Awesome! (I nubbed it.)
  • Options
    shamrockedshamrocked Posts: 285
    KCW:
    shamrocked:
    Do it. It's one of my favorites. I just had the Toro over the Fourth of July weekend. It was Awesome! (I nubbed it.)
    Time to go head by the local B&M ... :)