Home General Discussion
Options

Anyone In PA This Weekend

Alex_SvensonAlex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
If anyone is in PA this weekend for a certain cigar event that one of my competitors is hosting, there is going to be a Diesel event just down the road and AJ will be there!! If you are in the area, be sure to stop by. PM me for details.

Comments

• Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    ...Damn. Wish there would be an event somewhere here in the south. It's always in PA, NY, or CA. I'd really like to meet AJ though. If anything, I'd probably be asking him for a job :P
  • Options
    betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
    PM Sent
  • Options
    doromathdoromath Posts: 576
    wwhwang:
    ...Damn. Wish there would be an event somewhere here in the south. It's always in PA, NY, or CA. I'd really like to meet AJ though. If anything, I'd probably be asking him for a job :P

You may have teh beginning something brilliant here...CCOM regional herf events. Same idea as the manufacturers do with B&Ms but instead it's the CCOM crew who comes out with offers, specials and sits down for some stogie burning and chat. Couldn't do a B&M but most places have at least a cigar bar which would be friendly to herf in.

It's worth dreaming over for sure!
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    doromath:
    wwhwang:

You may have teh beginning something brilliant here...CCOM regional herf events. Same idea as the manufacturers do with B&Ms but instead it's the CCOM crew who comes out with offers, specials and sits down for some stogie burning and chat. Couldn't do a B&M but most places have at least a cigar bar which would be friendly to herf in.

Haha! I'd love to attend a CCom regional herf with Alex, the reps, and my fellow CCom forum members. I'm sure Alex has his plate full at all times, but I'd love to see this happen (*Crosses fingers*)
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    doromath:
    wwhwang:

Holy Crap! Epic idea.
  • Options
    Hey Alex, Def let me know when there is one in Chicago.... Thanks