Home General Discussion
Options

Everyone needs to watch this

Ok this doesnt have to do with cigars but I really need you guys' help on this!

Hey everyone, my girlfriend wrote and directed this great short film, I found the song and am in like 2 seconds of the film, but it would really mean a lot to me if as many people as possible would check this out and leave feedback, my girlfriend, as well as myself, would greatly appreciate it!!!

Heres the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQc-ewuieX4

Check it out!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    I have shot a fair amount of super 8 in my day, and I LOVE the way it looks. She did a great job with this, especially if it is her first super 8 piece. My only criticism is some of the camera work. A few shots felt poorly ranged, and at times the home-movie shake got a little distracting. That said, I loved it as a whole.

Good job with the music as well.
  • Options
    The CankThe Cank Posts: 799
    I know nothing about filming but it looked good
  • Options
    GadwinDuilGadwinDuil Posts: 474
    I think I don't understand Art. I mean, it was cool, but not really my thing... I do enjoy video productions though! And in that sense, this is very exciting!

Nice ninja-shot of your humi in the closet at 2:13, btw!!!! Thought we wouldn't notice!??!
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    GadwinDuil:
    I think I don't understand Art. I mean, it was cool, but not really my thing... I do enjoy video productions though! And in that sense, this is very exciting!

Nice ninja-shot of your humi in the closet at 2:13, btw!!!! Thought we wouldn't notice!??!

lol I figured it would be noticed by you guys, but everyone else would be like, "whats that little chest up there?" lol
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought it was cool. So is that you guys in the movie?
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    Naw thats my gf's roommate (the girl) and her boyfriend. They were both actors so it worked out really well, they had great natural chemistry.. I was on the left in the hallway during the slow motion scene, you cant see much lol.. I'm glad you guys are enjoying it! I really want everyones input, my gf is a gifted writer and director and feedback really helps! Keep it up guys!
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    I checked it out, the production seemed very smooth. Tell her I said "Nice work"