Home General Discussion

New to this forum!

Hey everyone, I recently joined this forum and I am looking for many good trades in the near future. Thanks for having me and let the trades begin.

Comments

• surfingzeekosurfingzeeko Posts: 628
    Welcome! Love the enthusiasm and hope you stick around.
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome.
  • JdoraisJdorais Posts: 652
    welcome aboard!
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Welcome to the group
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Welcome, bro. Which burb you from?
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • thank you, i moved to naperville from chicago. i lived by wrigleyville. where r u at
  • thank you much. congrads on the MOW badge.
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Welcome to the forum! Your first trade ought to be for a bigger humidor... Hang around here long enough and you'll see what I mean :)
  • Thank you jetmech.... I cat wait for the bombs....lolol
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    Hey welcome man! Great group of guys here and a TON of info, hope you stick around!
  • Yeah, it seems like a wonderful forum...thanks again illinoisgolf
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    welcome aboard bro ...enjoy the ride !
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Welcome!
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    millennium115:
    thank you, i moved to naperville from chicago. i lived by wrigleyville. where r u at
    I live in the Belmont/California neighborhood. I used to live close to Wrigley myself. Welcome. Nice to see more Chicagoland BOTLS here!
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Welcome to the forum brother!
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Welcome to the forum, bro. If you have questions, feel free to ask. If you wanna get a really good deal on sticks, go to the DD or call up a CCom rep. We're all one big herfin' family :P
  • hey buddy, thanks for all the info..im looking forwrd to building cigar buddies...from all over....
  • quick question , im interested in the man of war badge....what is that all about....curious
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    The Man O' War badge is more of a challenge. It's open to anyone that cares to take it on (and it's quite easy, considering they're d a m n good cigars).
    The challenge is to smoke a Man O' War Virtue, Man O' War (original), and Man O' War Ruination (in any order you wish) all within a 24 hour window for a Man O' War badge (that you can put in your forum signature).
    If you feel really ballsy, though, try Man O' War Virtue, Man O' War, Man O' War Ruination, AND the Man O' War Special Edition within 24 hours for the Man O' War Special Forces badge.
    Fla-gypsy suggested that I have a bronze star for smoking the Man O' War and the Man O' War Ruination back to back (no rest).
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Welcome aboard. You will find tons of information here and great members.