Home General Discussion

i HATE USPS and my wife right now

i made a trade with bass8844,
the coffee maker for some sticks,it went out on june 16,i had the wife do it since the post office is closed when i leave for work and its closed when i get out,my mistake was that i did not specify to her what shipping method,she picked parcel post with tracking,
i did not know this, i assumed priority but this is my wife and she is from southern cali so yeah,
anyways the package has been sitting in richmond cali for 2.5 days
i feel bad i told brian saturday delivery, and come monday he still does not have it,thats when i asked my wife the "F" is going on with the package,she explained to me that it was scheduled to be delivered sometime this week,i was literally stuck on stupid, i asked about the shipping method, she proceeded to tell that priority was well over $30 and she thought it was to much,and went with parcel post,i already got my end from him,and i did not tell brian that since i did not think it was shipped that method,but my never ceases to amaze me,but i should of expected this and been more direct about what to do,but i feel bad that he has not recieved it yet,but hopefully he gets it today and is happy with it, i thru in some smokes for him,i just needed to vet about usps and wife

Comments

• sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    ...but this is my wife and she is from southern cali so yeah
    At least she's hot? Sorry to hear about the delay, but everyone on here is cool so I'm sure your guy won't hold it against you.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    On the upside your wife just wanted to save money.

• thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭
    yeah i know she had good intentions,but she knows me already and how i do things,is she hot? well after having the baby last nov. she slowly coming back,dont tell her i said that,LOL
  • zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Yea, no need to get upset bro. I'm sure the wife meant well and did you a favor. Go out and have a cigar now...lol.
    cant not allowed to smoke in the perimeter of the airport, or i'll DOA on us writing tickets
  • That's one thing I hate about UPS, but I've never encountered that with the post office. With UPS, if they say it will be delivered Friday then it will be delivered Friday. Even if it enters your city on Tuesday, they'll just hold it until Friday. With USPS, I've found that they deliver it whenever it reaches the destination. They don't hold onto it until the scheduled delivery date.
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    yeah i know she had good intentions,but she knows me already and how i do things,is she hot? well after having the baby last nov. she slowly coming back,dont tell her i said that,LOL
    Wow. You better hope and pray she doesn't read that comment! Otherwise, no more babies for you! LOL!
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
    and yet again i HATE usps,anyone here have the program to see where its at?or where its going?
    im starting to get a little frustrated with them
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    and yet again i HATE usps,anyone here have the program to see where its at?or where its going?
    im starting to get a little frustrated with them
    I don't know about any programs, but if you input your tracking number into Google it will link it to their tracking page.
  • sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    lilwing88:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    Wow. You better hope and pray she doesn't read that comment! Otherwise, no more babies for you! LOL!
    More importantly, no more of the acts involved in making a baby.
    hey hey i dont want no more babies, i got 3 and thats more then enough,
    the last lil' one was a total surprise,when she told me about it was 5 am and im half asleep, and she said "i think i'm late" and i said thats nice,and was thinking "your job is walking to the living room and turning on your work laptop and thats it your at work" how late is that? but then in like 5 seconds i said "late for what?"
    she broke out laughing that it took me a whole 5-7 seconds to ask late for what,
    mother F'er.sorry guys but my latest thing with this, you ready,the package is still in reichmond cali,and waiting for a big enough f'n load to take it to rancho cordvoa,so it can be another freakin week till it gets to the brian
    what a sorry ass service the usps is took me calling 3 operators 2 of which refused to help calling richmond theydont answer and calling rancho cordova the guy was ery helpful there
    now im just pissed over this,
    sorry im venting
  • venting is the best way...thats what we are here for...sorry bro
    HOLY ***, the package is out for delivery
    hold the phones my bat fans, it has been delivered, now i just need brian to tell me that its o.k. and no issues
  • jship079jship079 Posts: 621
    I made a trade with djfish. I grew up in western PA so should know half there dumb **** can't read(probably why my spelling and grammer is so bad). I should not be suprised that the great usps sent my pack to the wrong PO box now my pack is going to have an extra three days in the scorching summer heat stupid SOB's.