Home General Discussion
Options

5 packs

wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
I was wondering...why doesn't CCom do 5 packs (other than the DD)? Singles are great for trying out, but when you pay per stick, it tends to be a bit expensive. Also, most of us can't afford to buy entire boxes all the time, so why not a 5 pack option for stuff other than the DD?

Comments

• Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Call them on the phone and tell them what cigar(s) you're interested in getting a 5 pack of and they'll work out a price with you that's somewhere between a single and a box. I've done this many times and always had great success.
  • Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    bigharpoon:
    Call them on the phone and tell them what cigar(s) you're interested in getting a 5 pack of and they'll work out a price with you that's somewhere between a single and a box. I've done this many times and always had great success.
    Pretty much says it all right here. The key is calling to order.
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Hays:
    bigharpoon:
    Pretty much says it all right here. The key is calling to order.
    +1

ALWAYS call when ordering from here.
  • Options
    Dustin1981Dustin1981 Posts: 412
    I used to do all my ordering from the website but now calling it in is the only way to go. They always hook you up with the best possible deals.