Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Did Al Gore go for a "happy ending?"

cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
Just thought that was funny. He was trying to get his "globe warmed" ... lmao.

Comments

• Options
    JdoraisJdorais Posts: 652
    After 40 years of Tipper, that's the first place I'd run to. Well the Bunny Ranch would be first, then a massage.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    the real question is, when the divorce is all said and done, who is ending up with the internet?
  • Options
    Jdorais:
    After 40 years of Tipper, that's the first place I'd run to. Well the Bunny Ranch would be first, then a massage.
    Yea, but the other side of that is after 40 years of Algore, where does Tipper run to?
  • Options
    kuzi16:
    the real question is, when the divorce is all said and done, who is ending up with the internet?
    Lol.
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    cabinetmaker:
    kuzi16:
    Lol.
    ROFL.
  • Options
    JdoraisJdorais Posts: 652
    cabinetmaker:
    Jdorais:
    Yea, but the other side of that is after 40 years of Algore, where does Tipper run to?
    That's an easy one; Hilary of course!
  • Options
    Jdorais:
    cabinetmaker:
    Jdorais:
    That's an easy one; Hilary of course!
    Lol, yea "she" likely has a bigger package...
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    cabinetmaker:
    Just thought that was funny. He was trying to get his "globe warmed" ... lmao.
    kuzi16:
    LOLZ! They were talking about this on the radio the other day and I couldn't help but laugh pretty hard at all the stuff they were sayin about it all. Maybe he was stressed out from all his hunting of ManBearPigimage
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    He just had that girl checking his hockey stick theory