Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

WAIT!!! OMG...

Hey guys I opened my overflow Humi today to grab a smoke and noticed I had several packages put together.
I hope I haven't neglected to mail out my end of a trade.

If I have let me know so I can get things squared away.

Comments

• cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    stephen_hannibal:
    Hey guys I opened my overflow Humi today to grab a smoke and noticed I had several packages put together.

yeah, you didn't remember to send my LFD's and Decades??? Shame on you

haha
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    Yeah I think you forgot to Send my Virtues, Opus X, and CAO Italia's lol...jk
  • sirfoster83sirfoster83 Posts: 783
    Thats what happens when I get a package ready at the end of the week. I realize if I ship they sit in a hot storage area, so back in the humi they go. Lucjily I usually have a smoke by the time Wed comes around and realize I need to run to the PO
  • Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Posts: 973 ✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:

Ammm... dude... don't you remember? You had to send me your whole humi! Now that I'm emptying mine I'd need urs right away! I'll let you slide this time and offer to pay for shipping... ;)
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    What? You don't remember? You promised me some Gurkha Grand Reserves and Titans. :P J/k
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    All these guys are LIARS! All your cigars are belong to me!
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    You said before you wanted to blow up my mailbox before anyone had a chance to since I just moved into my place but I did tell you that you didn't have to do that! Not saying that's it just trying to provide some insite on what maybe one of them could be bro....lol

On a side note Glen, The Sniper, did blow up the mailbox last weekend. Luckily it's under warranty....lolz
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    ENFIDL:
    You said before you wanted to blow up my mailbox before anyone had a chance to since I just moved into my place but I did tell you that you didn't have to do that! Not saying that's it just trying to provide some insite on what maybe one of them could be bro....lol

On a side note Glen, The Sniper, did blow up the mailbox last weekend. Luckily it's under warranty....lolz
    You know what That's exactly what it is... man I'm so sorry.
    I'll get these out on monday.

• phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:
    ENFIDL:

seems to me that your ignoring others... seems as though you promised a lot of stuff.... =p
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    stephen_hannibal:
    ENFIDL:

Dude you don't need to apologize as you don't even have to do that! The thought alone is really generous of you brother!