Home General Discussion
Options

KELLYS SATURDAY 6-26-10 DEAL!!!!

13»

Comments

• Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    How about a deal on the Diesel Shorties?
  • Options
    GadwinDuilGadwinDuil Posts: 474
    wwhwang:
    You must have missed the deal that the beard gave us a little over a week ago.
  • Options
    GadwinDuil:
    wwhwang:
    The beard gave a deal on this and where was I? lol
  • Options
    wwhwang:
    GadwinDuil:
    wwhwang:
    http://www.cigar.com/cs/forums/thread/155894.aspx
  • Options
    GadwinDuil:
    wwhwang:
    GadwinDuil:
    wwhwang:
    http://www.cigar.com/cs/forums/thread/155894.aspx
    Oooh lol. This sucks! I was moving on the 16th and 17th. Maybe the Beard will approve this offer on my next order? *Crosses fingers*
  • Options
    You could always try shooting him an e-mail and see if he'll still honor it. I mean, worst that'll happen is he'll say no, right?
  • Options
    GadwinDuil:
    You could always try shooting him an e-mail and see if he'll still honor it. I mean, worst that'll happen is he'll say no, right?
    Haha. Aight. Sending him an e-mail now. Thanks for bringing that thread to my attention.
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    wwhwang:
    GadwinDuil:
    Haha. Aight. Sending him an e-mail now. Thanks for bringing that thread to my attention.
    The Beard will more than likely get you the hook up. Can't hurt to ask, right?
  • Options
    chrisd56chrisd56 Posts: 77
    In honor of 4th of July weekend how about a CAO America deal!
  • Options
    GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    chrisd56:

Or Camacho Liberty?
  • Options
    Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    or a collection pack of CAO's cuz there are a lot of people who have not tried them...like one Americano, Brazilia, Italia, L anniv. maduro, l anniv. cameroon, thatn would be a cool 5 pack
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Goldy:
    chrisd56:

Or Camacho Liberty?
    Or both!
  • Options
    zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    The Camacho sounds good to me.
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    TatuajeVI:
    wwhwang:
    GadwinDuil:
    The Beard will more than likely get you the hook up. Can't hurt to ask, right?

The Beard rarely fails to give a spectacular deal. He just did me a motherlode sampler and beat the price I had in mind.
  • Options
    Stryker808Stryker808 Posts: 269
    GadwinDuil:
    I PMed her this morning and never got a reply >.> lol
    Same - Same......no email back or PM.....hmmmmmmm.......i wonder why these deals don't work out for her......maybe sold out?
  • Options
    timbtimb Posts: 353 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone!  I want to thank you all again for your continued support of Cigar.com and this forum.  Just a reminder that for some reason, we CCOM employees don't always get the PM's from the forum.  I always suggest emailing us direct.

Easiest way to contact a rep is emailing service @ cigar.com.  This is the general email for all of us.  We typically respond to that within 24 hours but almost always much quicker than that!

• Options
    GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    Thanks Tim. It seems like the PM problem is expanding.
  • Options
    Anyone think Kelly can get us some Padron for a Saturday special?
  • Options
    Hawk55Hawk55 Posts: 846
    Yeah< I think she definitely can.... Kelly????
  • Options
    wwhwang:
    I'll be out of town this Saturday. If she can do a deal on Padron, please make sure it's any other weekend! :)
  • Options
    Hawk55Hawk55 Posts: 846
    Wow guys One question, anyone think the Ruination will interfere with the Padron enjoyment?
  • Options
    Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    maybe a split deal then....5 padrons with 5 ruinations? lol
  • Options
    Hawk55:
    Wow guys One question, anyone think the Ruination will interfere with the Padron enjoyment?
    Probably. The Ruination is a kickass cigar, but it's effin' strong. If you're gonna smoke that, then drink club soda first to clean the palate of the Ruination before smoking the Padron. That or smoke the Padron first.
  • Options
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    maybe a split deal then....5 padrons with 5 ruinations? lol
    I'd be all over that lol
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    Kelly, Any preview of whats in store for tomorrow???
  • Options
    kellygkellyg Posts: 376
    Sorry guys I was out of the office yesterday. Im not sure what I'm doing yet but I'll see what I can do on the Padrons ;)
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    I wouldn't expect to see Padrons in any kind of a deal offer. It's possible, but not probable. I'd call in if you want a deal on those.
  • Options
    kellyg:
    Sorry guys I was out of the office yesterday. Im not sure what I'm doing yet but I'll see what I can do on the Padrons ;)
    I guess I'll have to find an internet connection when I'm on vacation this weekend.
  • Options
    kellygkellyg Posts: 376
    Unthought_Known:
    kellyg:
    I guess I'll have to find an internet connection when I'm on vacation this weekend.
    You can just email me when you get back and I can see if I can still do the deal for you, w/e it is lol
  • Options
    MrMokeMrMoke Posts: 321 ✭✭
    Unthought_Known:
    wwhwang:
    I'll be out of town this Saturday. If she can do a deal on Padron, please make sure it's any other weekend! :)

I love Padrons and am out of money this weekend :) , so I too, would rather see the padrons on any other weekend.