Home General Discussion
Options

Fun at Work

LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
I'm bored so I thought I'd utilize my new Photobucket account and just show that I basically *** around all day, and somehow make money!

This is one of the many Supervisors that work under me... We went out back during business hours and tried to put out the fire in the sky!

Fun at Work

Comments

• Options
    I also took my boys out fishing and Bought a Gaggle of Perdomo Habano Corojo's for them and during many relights and some poor smoking ability this cigar blew up in his damm face!
    Pat's first cigar
  • Options
    urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    You're drunk again, right?
  • Options
    urbino:
    Yup!
  • Options
    Excellent. A good opportunity to have your girlfriend come over. Again.
  • Options
    rusiriusrusirius Posts: 565 ✭✭
    urbino:
    Excellent. A good opportunity to have your girlfriend come over. Again.
    Wrong... She's already with my wife... Stick out tongue [:P]
  • Options
    How do you get a cigar to "blow up" like that?  I don't think that I have ever seen or heard of that happening (well, before this post with that picture, for the smart-alecs out there).
  • Options
    zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    Yeah, I haven't seen something like that since we put three "loads" in one of my Scoutmaster's cigarettes way back in the day...
  • Options
    kent1146:
    How do you get a cigar to "blow up" like that?  I don't think that I have ever seen or heard of that happening (well, before this post with that picture, for the smart-alecs out there).
    I had a nub do that once when I stored it for a couple days in a bag with a water pillow... The humidity got way too high (probably like 80 or something) and the cigar swelled... Once it swelled the wrapper just "burst" and went to shreads... Looks almost identical to that pic above... I ended up half salvaging it just by completely removing the wrapper and letting it dry back out to a suitable level... Was ugly as hell looking with just the binder, but still made a respectable smoke...
  • Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    what kinda nub was it and how did it taste wrapperless? I'm curious ...
  • Options
    madurofan:
    what kinda nub was it and how did it taste wrapperless? I'm curious ...
    It was a 466 Cameroon... It didn't taste bad but I haven't had another so I dunno how it compared...
  • Options
    LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    Lasabar:
    urbino:
    Yup!
    So many questions.

Where do you work? Are you hiring? Why didn't you post girlfriend-as-schoolgirl photos?
  • Options
    I think she only wears the schoolgirl outfit for me. (Lassy's more into the dominatrix thing.) And we don't do pictures; we're trying to keep it on the down low so Lassy doesn't find out. shhhhh
  • Options
    urbino:
    I think she only wears the schoolgirl outfit for me. (Lassy's more into the dominatrix thing.) And we don't do pictures; we're trying to keep it on the down low so Lassy doesn't find out. shhhhh
    Wait... who's the dominatrix? Cuz I'm might be wanting to try out the whole Submissive thing.............................maybe