Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

The best Maduros I smoked so far

2»

Comments

• Options
    sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    I really enjoyed the IT SF Maduro and the Diesel.
  • Options
    Ironmick63Ironmick63 Posts: 100
    lilwing88:
    Ironmick63:
    The two best maduros I smoke are Cusano 18 and Ricky Patel Vintage 1990. Does anyone know anymore Maduro sticks like these I can try?
    If you liked the RP Vintage 90, then you might as well take an RP maduro tour...... Try the Decade, Edge Maduro, Vintage 92, Olde World Reserve, Patel Brothers (maduro, I think....), I-Press, Double Maduro..... Also Indian Tabac Maduro is made by RP.... very good bang for your buck there.
    I just tried the RP Vintage 92 last night it was a great smoke also. I just bought the Olde Reserve and the Indian Tabac Maduro. Can't wait to try one of them. Marty, what are you doing for the 4th?
  • Options
    ug danug dan Posts: 375
    I really liked the Carlos Torano Signature series.
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Ironmick63:
    lilwing88:
    Ironmick63:
    The two best maduros I smoke are Cusano 18 and Ricky Patel Vintage 1990. Does anyone know anymore Maduro sticks like these I can try?
    If you liked the RP Vintage 90, then you might as well take an RP maduro tour...... Try the Decade, Edge Maduro, Vintage 92, Olde World Reserve, Patel Brothers (maduro, I think....), I-Press, Double Maduro..... Also Indian Tabac Maduro is made by RP.... very good bang for your buck there.
    I just tried the RP Vintage 92 last night it was a great smoke also. I just bought the Olde Reserve and the Indian Tabac Maduro. Can't wait to try one of them. Marty, what are you doing for the 4th?
    I'm working on the 4th.... Call me, though. I got a new phone and lost your number. You'll like the Indian Tabac. Very nice.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    I just had an A Fernandez Signature Maduro! Wow was this good! It was a toro and it was so good I smoked it in an hour. I was puffing way too fast. i know I was, but couldnt help myself! It was GREAT! Thanks to Cholmes for this one. Gonna post a quick fourto review on it.
  • Options
    jpclotfelterjpclotfelter Posts: 294
    kuzi16:
    j0z3r:
    I really enjoyed the Camacho SLR maduro, imo far superior to the natural.
    i agree on all accounts.

speaking of camacho... triple maduro.
    After you have smoked a Camacho Triple Maduro you will judge all other maduro cigars against it. The problem is that none will compare.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    jpclotfelter:
    kuzi16:
    j0z3r:
    I really enjoyed the Camacho SLR maduro, imo far superior to the natural.
    i agree on all accounts.

speaking of camacho... triple maduro.
    After you have smoked a Camacho Triple Maduro you will judge all other maduro cigars against it. The problem is that none will compare.
    I don't know that I'd go that far, at least speaking from my tastes and experiences. The Triple Maduro is a fine cigar and I've enjoyed each one I've had, but I don't think it's the maduro that sets the bar. My two cents I guess.
  • Options
    RippRipp Posts: 125
    Nobody likes the Cohiba Black huh?
  • Options
    JumperJumper Posts: 135
    stephen_hannibal:
    Honestly I loved the Gurkha Shaggy and the Nica Libre.

+1 on the Shaggy. Got a Nica Libre sitting in the humi now... might smoke it tonight... hmmm
  • Options
    fuentejpsfuentejps Posts: 345
    i really enjoy the ashton maduro line.
  • Options
    kaipocruz1kaipocruz1 Posts: 61 ✭✭
    Nobody wants to take things to the MAXX!  I love the AB Maxx Traditional Toro.  It is by far my favorite maddy.  I also like the CAO Soprano but who can afford it!
  • Options
    babsdpubabsdpu Posts: 143
    CAO Brazilia and Oliva Serie G Maduro.

Nothing else I've tried comes close.
  • Options
    Ironmick63Ironmick63 Posts: 100
    kaipocruz1:
    Nobody wants to take things to the MAXX!  I love the AB Maxx Traditional Toro.  It is by far my favorite maddy.  I also like the CAO Soprano but who can afford it!
    I just bought the maxx tonight. I'm going to smoke it tomorrow
  • Options
    coronaex30coronaex30 Posts: 35
    guys if you can find them i would suggest trying a Perdomo ESV 1991 aristocrata, prestigio, and even the imperio's! all very good maduros all with lots of aging on them now! have never been dissapointed with these can't say the same of other brands. Cubaos are great same with 5Vegas A & AAA and also La Gloria Cubanas
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    LFD DL Chisel maduro, camacho triple maduro, Padron 1964 maduro, AF Anejo. Off the top of my head those are my four favorite maduros.
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    Comacho Triple Maddy, LHC OF, Diesel, Diesel Shorty, Gurkha Ancient Warrior, CAO Brazilia
  • Options
    JZJZ Posts: 827
    I really enjoyed the Macanudo Maduro. It was my first ever maduro and was awesome. I have one that has 1 1/2 years on it right now, can't wait til I fire it up. The Rocky Patel Olde World Reserve, Camacho Triple Maduro and the Padron 1964 Maduro are excellent too.
  • Options
    teebone673teebone673 Posts: 111
    I tried my first Torano Exodus 1959 50 years blend recently. I thought it was outstanding. Smooth, medium body, mostly cocoa and an almost raisen taste. Very nice smoke.
  • Options
    coronaex30coronaex30 Posts: 35
    had a perdomo gran cru torpedo maduro the other night. that had to be one of the best maduro's in that line i think i have ever had!
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    had a Liga Privada No. 9 last night. Wow. You gotta add this one to the must try list if you haven't had one.
  • Options
    HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    Ashton Aged Maduro
    Onyx Reserve
    Rocky Patel Vingage 1990

And believe it or not, the first maduro to really hook me was the Montesino maduro. It's a bit mild for my tastes now, but everytime I smoke one it brings back good memories so I still love to fire one up on occasion.
  • Options
    HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    teebone673:
    I tried my first Torano Exodus 1959 50 years blend recently. I thought it was outstanding. Smooth, medium body, mostly cocoa and an almost raisen taste. Very nice smoke.
    Got one resting in the humi - I have yet to try one. Hmmm..might have to torch this one sooner than later.
  • Options

I had an Oliva Series O Churchill tonight and I thought it was pretty good.