Home Non Cigar Related
Options

I'm homeless today

Well, I turned over the keys to my house today, the family and I are staying with friends until Saturday, then we start travelling east to Virginia. We are going to have a little mini-vacation with family in N.C. and I should be into a new house in VA by the end of this month. I cannot wait to get on the road, and I can't wait to get all my furniture delivered to my new house when we get it. I have to get started on my new Humidor :)

Comments

• Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Jesus, guy lol. From the title, I thought you were evicted or the bank foreclosed on your home. I'm happy for you moving and making a better life for yourselves, but damn, you scared me lol. Thought we'd have to make a CCom benefit to get your house back.
  • Options
    interpiminterpim Posts: 146
    wwhwang:
    Jesus, guy lol. From the title, I thought you were evicted or the bank foreclosed on your home. I'm happy for you moving and making a better life for yourselves, but damn, you scared me lol. Thought we'd have to make a CCom benefit to get your house back.
    LOL, sorry bro... I have been saying that all day :) I'm happy about it though. California is getting to expensive for me. And the 3 story townhouse the Navy gave me was a pain in the butt to live in. I for sure will get a single level home in VA.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Wow I thought this was going to be a bad thing.
    Congrats on the move.

• Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    man, I was getting ready to pack up some more cigars to help a BOTL out! glad it's good news!
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Dahlgren huh? I grew up in King George before i joined the navy.....pm me :)
  • Options
    zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    Dahlgren is a nice area. I used to do a lot of work on the naval station there (computer service).
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    I live in Virginia, richmond specifically. Herf.
  • Options
    interpiminterpim Posts: 146
    sounds like a nice idea docbp... I am currently crossing the country... right now I am in Flagstaff. I took the family to see the Grand Canyon today. Going to leave early in the morning and head toward New Mexico. I should get into Dahlgren around the end of the month after a visit with some family.