Home Ratings & Reviews

Tatuaje T110

lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
Smoking one of these as I type from my new Blackberry (sweet phone btw) I must say, this is one powerful smoke. I don't have much info on it other than its a Nicaraguan puro. Short robusto size. I think its a maduro, based on its color and strength. This thing is kicking my ass. And I'm a full strength smoker. It gives Cain F and MOW Ruinations a run for their money. Its a very spicy smoke with leather and chocolate notes. Burn and draw are very nice and smoke output is heavy. Too bad these are hard to come by. I won one in a MAW. Anyone else know more about these? I'd love to get my hands on more!
Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..

Comments

• j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    The strength of this cigar is not in the wrapper, it's the all ligero fillers from Nicaragua. I don't know anything about what the wrapper is, but if I had to wing a guess based on nothing except what I picked up from it, I'd venture that it is either Nicaraguan corojo or habano from Nicaragua or Ecuador...again, not based on anything more than what I picked up from the cigar, and I didn't get anything flavor-wise that was indicative of a maduro wrapper. Not a lot of info on this cigar besides the production being a single run for a retailer in Hawaii, a subsequent run was produced when they sold out.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    T in the name stands for thermonuclear, and 110 is the size in mm. This is apparently a 100% ligero cigar with all tobaccos hailing from Nicaragua.
    this is a scaled down version of a cigar that Pete made more or less as a joke to make people sick. arguably the strongest cigar ever on the market. way stronger than the Cain.
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    T in the name stands for thermonuclear, and 110 is the size in mm. This is apparently a 100% ligero cigar with all tobaccos hailing from Nicaragua.
    this is a scaled down version of a cigar that Pete made more or less as a joke to make people sick. arguably the strongest cigar ever on the market. way stronger than the Cain.
    Well, if that was his intention, then mission accomplished. I almost didn't make it through this one. I was feeling pretty queezy but the flavor was so enjoyable that I couldn't stop. I hope he comes out with more of these, or something like it.......
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    really? wow I didn't think this cigar was all that strong. nice cigar though not the best from tat.. just my opinion of course.
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    I must live near terribad stores cause I can never find half the things that end up in this forum, ONLY decent cigar store I've found "near" me is in Columbia, SC and that's a good hour+ drive
    most my smokes come from these fine gents and online. I only buy things once and a great moon here, and then it's just singles.
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Where can I get this cigar? None of the B&Ms I've been to have it.
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    wwhwang:
    +1
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    wwhwang:
    PM'ed
    wwhwang:
    I don't know if doc sent you a source, but unless something with the distribution of this cigar has changed, you won't see it in a B&M...the only way you'd find it in a physical store is to go to Hawaii and buy one...I don't even remember the name of the place. I had to email a guy named Marvin and get on a wait list several months out to get my hands on some when the second shipment came in. Honestly, I'm not sure I'd do it again because the cigar just wasn't that flavorful and seemed to be one of those cigars that is strong for the sake of being strong.
    j0z3r:
    wwhwang:
    I don't know if doc sent you a source, but unless something with the distribution of this cigar has changed, you won't see it in a B&M...the only way you'd find it in a physical store is to go to Hawaii and buy one...I don't even remember the name of the place. I had to email a guy named Marvin and get on a wait list several months out to get my hands on some when the second shipment came in. Honestly, I'm not sure I'd do it again because the cigar just wasn't that flavorful and seemed to be one of those cigars that is strong for the sake of being strong.
    yeah I didn't get a lot of flavor either but its strength is questionable. I didn't know they were that hard to find... Damn TAT!!!
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    phobicsquirrel:
    j0z3r:
    wwhwang:
    yeah I didn't get a lot of flavor either but its strength is questionable. I didn't know they were that hard to find... Damn TAT!!!

They are a beeeyatch to find, i had one and gave you my other....now i'm striaght tapped out, even the almighty beard doesnt have any. Oh well, i'd rather have an airbender anyway :)
    Jetmech_63:
    Oh well, i'd rather have an airbender anyway :)
    I can agree 100% with that...the T110 proved to me that not every Tatuaje short run cigar is worth chasing. Now I think I'm gonna go have that Airbender, thanks for the suggestion. :)
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Haha. I know I'd probably like the Ruination or anything else better than the T110, but I wanna have it just to say that I had it and could handle a 100% ligero cigar.