Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

OpusX

Allright guys. Thanks to some awesome BOTL, I have the opportunity to get some opus. What are yall's favorite sizes? Different flavor profiles between the sizes? Thanks y'all!!

Comments

• Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Actually, I need to get some more Opus. I only have two Perfecion No 4, one of which, I'm gonna give to an old friend stationed at Ft. Hood. They're small, but horrendously expensive. I usually prefer belicoso, churchill, or robusto because I tend to get a lot of flavor from those. Lancero is ok, but it just tends to burn too hot too quickly.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    wwhwang:
    Actually, I need to get some more Opus. I only have two Perfecion No 4, one of which, I'm gonna give to an old friend stationed at Ft. Hood. They're small, but horrendously expensive. I usually prefer something bigger and belicoso shaped.
    the no.4 is my favorite vitola. dont let its size fool you.

the petite lancero is my next favorite OpusX followed by the no 5 then power ranger then the rest of them are kind of up in the air. i have yet to try a few of them. the double robusto is in the humidor waiting for me and i have yet to have an A or a magnum. I saw an Opus that was a perfecto but i didnt get on it quick enough.

the thing with all cigars, and especially OpusX is that the Wrapper leaf is the tasty leaf. the smaller the ring be better wrapper to filler ratio. the leaf on the OpusX is fantastic. i want as much of that as i can.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    I thought the **** was a tasty cigar, though I've only had a Fuente Fuente and #4 for comparison and both were a bit on the dry side so neither one presented an accurate taste of the cigar...still, the Power Ranger was tasty.
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    My favorite size is the Robusto with the super belicoso a real close second....it's not #1 because theyre a pain to get to burn right.
  • Options
    One2gofstOne2gofst Posts: 583
    My favorite size is whatever I can get my hands on as I haven't had any :haha: Enjoy them, bro.
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    I just ordered 10 Power Rangers. Got a great price too! After all I have heard about them I had to get a few.
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    which is the power ranger size? not on ccom site
  • Options
    I think the power ranger is the ****
  • Options
    I see. Yea, I just ordered 6 Opus X and took the Perfection X instead of the ****.
  • Options
    zeebra:
    I see. Yea, I just ordered 6 Opus X and took the Perfection X instead of the ****.
    Can anyone tell me where you're getting so many opus x from? I'd like to get at least one or two **** or super belicoso.
  • Options
    wwhwang:
    zeebra:
    Can anyone tell me where you're getting so many opus x from? I'd like to get at least one or two **** or super belicoso.
    PM incoming!
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    zeebra:
    wwhwang:
    zeebra:
    PM incoming!
    can I thread jack and get that link also? looking for some nice stuff to have in the days leading up to my wedding...
  • Options
    I'm gonna copy you the same PM.
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    Me too, please.
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    me too if you would be so kind
  • Options
    PMs sent
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    me too?
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Hayblet:
    me too?
    +1
  • Options
    Duder2Duder2 Posts: 926
    docbp87:
    Hayblet:
    me too?
    +1
    +2
  • Options
    done to everyone!
  • Options
    Duder2Duder2 Posts: 926
    zeebra:
    done to everyone!
    Thanks man!
  • Options
    KCWKCW Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭
    One more please?
  • Options
    bigbgballzbigbgballz Posts: 283
    Can i get a linky? Thanks!
  • Options
    ug danug dan Posts: 375
    me three please!
  • Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Hell why not........ me 237 please
  • Options
    cooch36cooch36 Posts: 714 ✭✭
    may i pester u as well for the link
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    if someone see's a box of ****'s that aren't 900 or more bucks pm me please... I know a place that sells them for like 500 or so but they are always out... makes me mad.
  • Options
    cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    phobicsquirrel:
    if someone see's a box of ****'s that aren't 900 or more bucks pm me please... I know a place that sells them for like 500 or so but they are always out... makes me mad.
    pm to ya..
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555

Can anyone PM me the Opus Oasis Location?

Our local B&M just cracked a box of ****