Home General Discussion

Guess My Smoke Contest

Comments

• denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    I checked, Ccom only has one vitola left and they don't come out until Mid-November or so.
    It's all I got. I have another idea resting as well.
  • doromathdoromath Posts: 576
    Way to new to this to have a "list" of brands top-of-mind to choose from.

Going to go out in left field a bit and say the original Onyx (non-reserve).
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Oliva MB 1
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fire, by Indian Tabac. I loved 'em but they're gone now. Alas and alack....

Marty

• FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    5 vegas original cask strenth.
  • Smoke=FireSmoke=Fire Posts: 692 ✭✭✭
    La Aurora 1495 w/ 1994 Cameroon Wrapper
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Smoke=Fire:
    That was my guess!!!!

Hmmmmm I'll go with the '08 5 Vegas Miami Robusto (original Pepin spicy blend)
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
    lilwing88:
    Smoke=Fire:
    That was my guess!!!!

Neener image
  • sirfoster83sirfoster83 Posts: 783
    Arturo Fuente Opus Forbidden X Platinum
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Well guess I'll take a stab....thinking....La Aroma de Cuba Monarch.
  • JZJZ Posts: 827
    Swisher Sweet Licorice flavor
  • MrMokeMrMoke Posts: 321 ✭✭
    H. Upmann?

• jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Macanudo
  • DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    La Aurora 100 anos
  • coachjamiecoachjamie Posts: 337
    Cusano 18
  • jship079jship079 Posts: 621
    H. UPMANN CHAIRMAN'S RESERVE
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Sol Cubano Sumatra. If it is still available anywhere, I sure haven't found it...really like that cigar too.
    j0z3r:
    Sol Cubano Sumatra. If it is still available anywhere, I sure haven't found it...really like that cigar too.
    This was one of my fav's, though long since discontinued. One I wish they'd bring back!
  • wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    La Aurora Preferido (2003)
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Smoke=Fire:
    j0z3r:
    This was one of my fav's, though long since discontinued. One I wish they'd bring back!
    That sounds delicious Joe I want 1!!!!
  • Alex_SvensonAlex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
    Smoke=Fire:
    Not it but man that was one great smoke. I still have a half box. One of my all time favorites.
    Well it is 30 minutes before midnight so we can get started on the guesses for 7/7. Here is your next hint.

Since this cigar first came out though present day, there have been 6 different blend variations (releases) Look forward to seeing the next round of guessing.
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    Alex Svenson:
    Well it is 30 minutes before midnight so we can get started on the guesses for 7/7. Here is your next hint.

Since this cigar first came out though present day, there have been 6 different blend variations (releases) Look forward to seeing the next round of guessing.
    umm.. 5 Vegas Limitada 2006
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Alex Svenson:

Uh...crap. I'm way too new to cigars to know this one...Camacho Limited Harvest?
  • Stryker808Stryker808 Posts: 269
    AVO 22
  • chrisd56chrisd56 Posts: 77
    Gran Habano
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    I'm going to say the 5 Vegas Limitada 2005. I've never seen them, but have heard they once existed... Sounds like a myth to me, but COULD BE! lol
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Macanudo vintage 1979

as soon as i posted my first guess i wanted to take that back and post this one.

• Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    I'm gonna go ahead and call either kuzi, pheebs, or joz3r winnin this contest.
    kuzi16:
    Macanudo vintage 1979

as soon as i posted my first guess i wanted to take that back and post this one.

Holy Crap.... you got it!! Nice work. I didnt expect anyone to get it at least until day 3. Impressive. For the record, it was one great cigar. I wish I had more but I only had the one. Interesting fact, this is the first cigar to come packaged in a glass tube when it came out in the early 80's. It was the first of the vintage line to come out and was followed by the 84,88, 93, 97 and the current release, the 2000. There will be a new release at this years trade show and the 2000 will be officially retired. Guys who know me know I am not a big Macanudo advocate, but this was a well aged, nice smoke.

Kuzi, check your PM brother.