Home General Discussion
Options

Mont-Test

LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
Okay guys... I'm running a little contest with a series of questions and to the winner goes the spoils of one of my new/old Monte's

It may just be this first round or maybe a follow up round if the questions are too easy (I've never done a contest)

1. What Cigar did I smoke that blew up on me and swole and as I threw it off my balcony the whole wrapper came off and floated away?
2. What Movie/Character do I sometimes get mixed up with the Count of Monte Cristo?
3. What Gadgets and Gizmos is my passion and my Vice when it comes to blowing money?
4. What Kind of Humidor do I have?
5. What year did I get my OWI? (Operating While Intoxicated)
6. What Cigar did my girlfriend buy me for our 1yr. anniversary? (Hint: I gave her dad the same one for Father's Day)
7. I've been told I look Mexican or Italian... but my Father came over on a boat from which country?
8. Which Current Next-Gen video Game system do I own?
9. What was my Major in College?
10. Besides Cigars and Heavy drinking... what is my other Hobby that is Bar-Related?

Okay guys... Let's see how this round goes and I'm not putting a time limit on it....

GOOD LUCK!

Comments

• Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    1: Rocky Patel Connecticut
    2: The Phantom of the Opera? idk
    3: Computers
    4: The kind you put cigars in.
    5: 2004
    6: Padron 1926
    7: Greece
    8: Nintendo Wii
    9: Binge drinking lol... seriously..political science
    10: Gourmet coffee blending.
  • Options
    rusiriusrusirius Posts: 565 ✭✭
    j0z3r:
    He said NEXT gen, not last gen in a next gen case... Stick out tongue [:P]
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    rusirius:
    j0z3r:
    He said NEXT gen, not last gen in a next gen case... Stick out tongue [:P]
    uhhh...I plead the fifth lol.
  • Options
    Test test... this thing on?

Okay guys I'm gonna start the countdown timer on this thing Let's say this Wednesday is the cut off... (mainly because that's my next day off)

• Options
    dutyjedutyje Posts: 2,263
    Lasabar:
    Okay guys... I'm running a little contest with a series of questions and to the winner goes the spoils of one of my new/old Monte's

It may just be this first round or maybe a follow up round if the questions are too easy (I've never done a contest)

1. What Cigar did I smoke that blew up on me and swole and as I threw it off my balcony the whole wrapper came off and floated away?
    2. What Movie/Character do I sometimes get mixed up with the Count of Monte Cristo?
    3. What Gadgets and Gizmos is my passion and my Vice when it comes to blowing money?
    6. What Cigar did my girlfriend buy me for our 1yr. anniversary? (Hint: I gave her dad the same one for Father's Day)
    7. I've been told I look Mexican or Italian... but my Father came over on a boat from which country?
    10. Besides Cigars and Heavy drinking... what is my other Hobby that is Bar-Related?

Okay guys... Let's see how this round goes and I'm not putting a time limit on it....

GOOD LUCK!
    Hey, Lassy.. forgot about this one because I went out of town for the weekend.

1. R&J 1875
    2. Count Dracula
    3. Car Stereos
    4. 150-ct glass-top humidor
    5. 2006
    6. RP Edge
    7. Spain
    8. Xbox 360
    9. Philosophy
    10. Billiards

• Options
    rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
    Lasabar:

GOOD LUCK!
    1. 5 Vegas Miami
    2. Zorro
    3. RC Helicopters
    4. 300 count cabinet with a glass door
    5. 2004
    6. RP Edge
    7. Potugal
    8. XBox 360
    9. Business
    10. Darts
  • Options
    Oh yeah, I forgot

I was in the B&M today and noticed they had a light up sign for your aged Monte's hanging on the wall. Just something cool that I noticed and thought I would mention.
  • Options
    urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    Admit it, Ron. You're trying for extra credit.
  • Options
    urbino:
    Admit it, Ron. You're trying for extra credit.
    Was it that obvious? Dang, I'll have to try a different approach next time. Maybe I should have just taken a pic and posted it.
  • Options
    rusiriusrusirius Posts: 565 ✭✭
    Lasabar:

GOOD LUCK!
    1. Miller Lite
    2. Miller Lite
    3. Miller Lite
    4. Miller Lite
    5. Miller High Life
    6. Miller Lite
    7. Miller lite
    8. Miller Lite
    9. Miller Lite
    10. Miller Lite
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Hey sirius, I think we have the winner !! ( PFF) at least two of those answers have to be correct .
  • Options
    rdnstn:
    Oh yeah, I forgot

I was in the B&M today and noticed they had a light up sign for your aged Monte's hanging on the wall. Just something cool that I noticed and thought I would mention.
    That's pretty cool I'd would love to see one of those around here!
  • Options
    Lasabar:
    rdnstn:
    Oh yeah, I forgot

That's pretty cool I'd would love to see one of those around here!
    Next time I'm there, I will try and get a pic for you if you want.
  • Options
    Montecristo White Torpedo
    Baron Von Munchausen
    CELL PHONES
    150ct. Bubinga (from another site)
    CAO (cow) America
    Germany
    ALL THREE (Xbox 360, PS3, Wii)
    Graphic Design
    Darts

GOOD LUCK!

Welp with three guesses RON is the winner! Ron Just to double check send me your Addy through PM and I'll get the package out to you tomorrow!
  • Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    DAMMIT, I missed this one!
  • Options
    WOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Its about time my luck changed. PM comin at you. I'll send that pic next time I go to the B&M if you pm me your email as well.