Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

262 Paradigm Toro Cigar Review Video

image This 6

Comments

• Options
    KCWKCW Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭
    I had one of these over the weekend. I loved it! The Torpedo is excellent as well. I hope they fix those darn bands.
  • Options
    brotheradambrotheradam Posts: 896
    I laughed when that happened with the band, because the same thing happened on mine.
  • Options
    KCWKCW Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭
    brotheradam:
    I laughed when that happened with the band, because the same thing happened on mine.
    I really enjoy these cigars but, I haven't had one (band) yet that didn't do that (Robusto, Torpedo & Toro). They know about it. They'll get it right (at some point).
  • Options
    KCW:
    brotheradam:
    I really enjoy these cigars but, I haven't had one (band) yet that didn't do that (Robusto, Torpedo & Toro). They know about it. They'll get it right (at some point).
    Rest assured guys that we're working on this with the factory. I'm not sure why this problem still exists, but it should be remedied for the next shipment. Some boxes are better than others, as it can be tough at times to regulate a handmade product. We are just as concerned as you guys are. We appreciate your support and comments. smoketherevolution Clint
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    clintwaaron:
    KCW:
    brotheradam:
    Rest assured guys that we're working on this with the factory. I'm not sure why this problem still exists, but it should be remedied for the next shipment. Some boxes are better than others, as it can be tough at times to regulate a handmade product. We are just as concerned as you guys are. We appreciate your support and comments. smoketherevolution Clint
    Welcome new guy... you have the same avatar as Jsnake. Weird.

• Options
    sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:
    clintwaaron:
    KCW:
    brotheradam:
    Welcome new guy... you have the same avatar as Jsnake. Weird.

Yea, Clint is one of the owners of 262.
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    These guys need to come down to Houston! We have some great B&M's that will probably host. Had 2 of these so far with a trade with Jsnake....and really like em! Need to get more robusto sizes as soon as the wallet allows.
  • Options
    doromathdoromath Posts: 576
    Not to derail but can anyone affiliated with 262 PM me any info you have on Atlanta area B&Ms where I could pick up a single? I've been consistenly asking everytime I go to one if they have any 262s, but so far no dice.

Would really love to give one of these a try and help a B&M see movement on them!
  • Options
    doromath:
    Not to derail but can anyone affiliated with 262 PM me any info you have on Atlanta area B&Ms where I could pick up a single? I've been consistenly asking everytime I go to one if they have any 262s, but so far no dice.

Would really love to give one of these a try and help a B&M see movement on them!
    PM to you.
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    sightunseen:
    doromath:

PM to you.
    same here

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    Krieg:
    sightunseen:
    doromath:

PM to you.
    same here
    PM to you as well.