Home Non Cigar Related
Options

US TROOPS NEED OUR HELP GENTLEMEN

POSTED IN OTHER SECTIONS AS WELL...BUT REGARDLESS HERE IS THE INFO US Marines need our support! Helmand is the leading Province in Afghanistan with US Marine Fatalities to date. The largest threat in tHe area is not face to face firefights with the Taliban, rather than 1,000's of IEDs and bombs purposely planted prior to US Marines arrival into the area. The US Marine infantry forces throughout the area have sacrificed so much and with the loss of so many brothers in arms...keeping a clear head and boosting moral is one of the most important things we can do as Americans. If you wish to support and send items, our Marines could use the following items listed below to boost their moral: NEEDED: cigars, hygiene products (shaving cream, razors, soap, eye drops, toothpaste, etc), snacks like grain and protein bars, small bags of chips, etc. drink mixes like individual Lipton packs and Monster energy drinks. Also personal letters of support and/or encouragement.

Comments

• Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Thank you brother! Also beef jerky, gum, sunglasses lens cleaner, and dip. The dip in theater is old dried out and has a lot of formaldehyde in it. Its very tough in the mouth. Also the bars its best if they aren't chocolate to prevent any melting. I want to thank anybody who does this in advance. It really means a lot to get stuff like this. Oh and books and magazines are great too! Thanks again Joey!!!
  • Options
    Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    its my pleasure....ill add to the list in other postings...
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    How do you go about donating?
  • Options
    pm sent my friend
  • Options
    jihiggsjihiggs Posts: 469 ✭✭
    how do I contribute? used to be able to send a package to "any soldier" but I heard that these days you have to actually send to a name.
  • Options
    pm sent jihiggs