Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

A different kind of train...

2»

Comments

• Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    Bad Andy:
    Are you guys still short on people for this...I would like to jump in but it would be my first trade group. Let me know. It would be a way to get new smokes since I am on restrition from buying them.
    ANdy you've never been vouched for?
  • Options
    I've had stuff sent to me for Holy smokes but I have never traded back and forth except for sending you a few for helping out over there.
  • Options
    rusirius:
    and Andy... Considering you helped defend our country I don't think there's any question as to your character, however to be fair to others, it would be nice to see you initiate a trade with someone in the mean time... (Plenty of time since this one will be delayed for a bit)... Post up some sticks you'd be willing to part with and what sticks you're looking to try and I'm sure myself or someone else will be more than happy to oblige!
    I could do that. It may take a couple of days to inventory which is something I've been meaning to do anyways.
  • Options
    I vouched for you on the good traders thread and will vouch for you any where else, if need be.
  • Options
    Greg,
    If Andy wants to do a trade to further his rep thats cool but he bombed me and I see that as better than any trade.
  • Options
    rusiriusrusirius Posts: 565 ✭✭
    madurofan:
    I vouched for you on the good traders thread and will vouch for you any where else, if need be.
    That's all it takes in my book! Welcome aboard Andy! ;)
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    rusirius:
    I think you might be confused Laker... LOL... The list for this pass is on the first page, second post... This one has never been off, just delayed... ;) Maddy was contemplating canceling his pass, but decided to keep it on and I believe it went out today...

I'm delaying this pass until the end of Maddy's pass...

and Andy... Considering you helped defend our country I don't think there's any question as to your character, however to be fair to others, it would be nice to see you initiate a trade with someone in the mean time... (Plenty of time since this one will be delayed for a bit)... Post up some sticks you'd be willing to part with and what sticks you're looking to try and I'm sure myself or someone else will be more than happy to oblige!

Actually I was referring to Maddys now on again train. I had already seen that you and him were going to merge your two together. It is just with all the delay and back and forth I couldn't find any list from maddy's original train. No problem I think I was in on that one anyway.
  • Options
    urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    I'm dizzy. Anybody got a Dramamine?
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    urbino:
    No, but I do have a stout hammer I can crack you with...guaranteed to alleviate dizziness.
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    urbino:
    No, but I do have a stout hammer I can crack you with...guaranteed to alleviate dizziness.
    LMAO
  • Options
    rusirius:
    madurofan:
    That's all it takes in my book! Welcome aboard Andy! ;)
    Awesome thanks y'all. I still need to inventory my gars though.