Home General Discussion
Options

Hello to Everyone

New member here, just wanted to say hello to everyone.  Been smoking cigars for about 5 years, I joined the monthly cigar club on this site after researching a few other clubs, this one seemed to have the best reviews and most helpful forum. Is anyone else a member of the club, if so what do you think about?  Looking forward to helping some people and learning from others.

Comments

• Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Hello, welcome to the madness. Here's a Link to a thread all about the COTMC and the people here who are members.
  • Options
    rusiriusrusirius Posts: 565 ✭✭
    Welcome to the forum!
  • Options
    MarkbbMarkbb Posts: 196
    Welcome to the forum....
  • Options
    Welcome Welcome :)

Brian
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Glad to have ya! I've been tempted to join the COTM...
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Cazzie13:

New member here, just wanted to say hello to everyone.  Been smoking cigars for about 5 years, I joined the monthly cigar club on this site after researching a few other clubs, this one seemed to have the best reviews and most helpful forum. Is anyone else a member of the club, if so what do you think about?  Looking forward to helping some people and learning from others.

Hey cazzie 13, welcome to the group.. well spoken ( helping some, learning from others. It seems I am more often on the learning end here. There are some smart guys hanging out.. ( insert joke) here.
  • Options
    rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
    Welcome aboard.
  • Options
    BigDan.BigDan. Posts: 211
    welcome enjoy the board
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    HI!
  • Options
    BigDan.BigDan. Posts: 211
    welcome, enjoy the board :)