Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Kelly Bombed Me

I got home from work today expecting to find my box of Nica Libres from the weekend blitz. But as I started to open the package I heard a ticking.

The dogs went running, my wife and daughter assumed the duck and cover under the table (cause thats what the educational video told us to do when we are getting bombed) and I stood dumbfounded in what was left of my kitchen. She went so far above and beyond on this one and hooked me up with 2 extra sticks that I had mentioned to her that I was thinking about picking up. I work in a hotel and customer service is HUGE for me and this was WAY above and beyond what I would ever expect.

I didnt have any issues or problems she just put them in for no reason other than the fact I would be happy. She has just made me her customer for as long as I am a cigar nut.

Thank You Kelly

Comments

• It's what makes CCOM the place to go for all orders :) Awesome stuff!
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Nice! Way to go, Kelly. What were the two extra sticks?
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    This is AWESOME!
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    That's great! Reminds me of when Alex bombed me with a 5pk of Mow Ruinations from just reading one of my posts, and telling me to try it again. Can't beat the service here.

"Long ashes my friends."

• kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Krieg:
    That's great! Reminds me of when Alex bombed me with a 5pk of Mow Ruinations from just reading one of my posts, and telling me to try it again. Can't beat the service here.
    nice...

lets see...

i didnt like OpusX petite lancero
    i didnt like AVO Domaine no.50
    i dindt like 5 vegas limitada 2010
    i didnt like LFD mysterio

HA!
  • kelly is very sweet. the whole staff is amazing. i really enjoy the live chat, they are very helpful , and very kind. i will be buying form cigar.com for a very long time
  • coachjamiecoachjamie Posts: 337
    Kelly is the greatest by far!! If you guys are not ordering from her you are crazy! Just saying!
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    coachjamie:
    Kelly is the greatest by far!! If you guys are not ordering from her you are crazy! Just saying!
    There's something that draws me to my fellow beard owner, Tim "His Highness the Beard Almighty" Blythe, that just keeps me from calling Kelly. Maybe if she grew a beard.