Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Room 101 Cigars

betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
I have had each vitola except one, and so far, I think the best vitola is the robusto. Classic Camacho flavors, with a little extra depth, I really like how flavorful this cigar is. The construction is as solid as it gets, and I find myself very happy I picked this to smoke. Also, in terms of just pure looks, this cigar is the bomb. Full review on my site!

Comments

• Options
    kaipocruz1kaipocruz1 Posts: 61 ✭✭
    I just smoked one last week and thought it was an above average maduro.  It was different because I tasted a more mild tea-like flavor that kind of dominated the smoke.  There really wasn't any big pepper spikes or natural maduro sweetness.  It did look TOP NOTCH and the band artwork is bomb as hell!  All in all it did not have everything I like in a dark maduro, but it does have a different type taste which I did enjoy.  The few times I smoked them they were all robustos.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    i liked these cigars as well. i wouldnt place them as "spectacular" but they are a good smoke thats priced correctly.

i just happen to like Camachos standard line of cigars better.
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    I've had a couple of the Room 101's and thought they were a good smoke. I actually saw a bunch in the 50% off bin at a B&M down the road and was pretty surprised. They were about $3.50 a stick so I'll probably be picking up a few more.
  • Options
    kaipocruz1kaipocruz1 Posts: 61 ✭✭
    I'd smoke a bunch at $3.50! I think I paid around $22 for 3 at my local b&M here in Hawaii. It's was hard to see these smokes first hand and not grab um...they are stellar looking smokes.
  • Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    I smoked a Room 101 robusto last night that has been sitting in my humi for likely 6+ months. My take on it was that it was a standard-plus smoke - not too heavy, but good smoke volume and nice body. I wasn't getting a lot of flavor out of it, but overall, and dependent upon the price I got them at, this could definitely be a regular stick for me, and something I'd smoke when I was not in the introspective, cigar-examining mood.
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨