Home General Discussion

MB II??

PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
Just curious how the Oliva Master Blend II compares to the MB III. I found a shop the other day that has the MB II for $9 a stick and was very curious if anyone could give me some insight on this one. I was thinking that I had heard they were better than the MB III, but it's been a while. They had a full box sitting on the shelf. I should have snagged a couple but was in a hurry and didn't have time. Thanks for any info guys.

Comments

• GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    I'm sure people on here would be interested in a box split.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    ive only had the MB III and i didnt think it was the best that Oliva could produce. i would like to know how the MB II was. i hope someone has had one and could provide some insight.
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    I cannot help out here. I wanted the MBIII, but based onthe reviews I passed.
  • Fourtotheflush:
    I cannot help out here. I wanted the MBIII, but based onthe reviews I passed.
    Interesting. I haven't read the reviews, but I think they're fantastic.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    I think the MB II is better than the MB III, not significantly, but I do think it's better. One of the cool things about the II is the laser etched design on the wrapper leaf, very cool looking cigar. I'd say try it it, but don't commit to a box or you may find yourself waking up the next morning with a case of buyer's remorse.
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    I've had one and wasn;t impressed. With that being said, I have a few more aging. I find that I don't like most cigars right out of the box. I'll try another one sometime this year.
  • jihiggsjihiggs Posts: 469 ✭✭
    the first gen had the laser etching as well.