Home Non Cigar Related

Whale wars

wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
Does anybody jump and cheer anytime these liberal asshats get their faces smashed by the whalers or is it just me?

Comments

• Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    ***Disclaimer***Please do not take the following too seriously...

I don't have a problem with their objective, but the way they go about it is pathetic. So disorganized. They risk their lives not because of what they are doing, but because none of them know what the hell they are doing in the first place. That captain is a moron, and no way he's eating vegan. You notice how all the other crewmen are hollow faced and thin? That's a vegan diet. He however; must be in his cabin eating hot pockets or something. That's why he's always in there and won't come out.
  • GentlemanGentleman Posts: 152
    I saw that show once when it first came out. There was no action at all only a bunch of people on a boat complaining about whalers. I wanted to see fists flying and/or bullets. Did this show get any better?
    Gentleman:
    I saw that show once when it first came out. There was no action at all only a bunch of people on a boat complaining about whalers. I wanted to see fists flying and/or bullets. Did this show get any better?
    Not really. It's mostly fake American pseudo reality tv build up with no real content.
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Ever seen the South Park parody of that show? It's tons better than Whale Wars itself.
    wwhwang:
    Ever seen the South Park parody of that show? It's tons better than Whale Wars itself.
    I just searched for it and watched it on you-tube, it was hilarious.
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    I love whales, don't get me wrong. I just think the show is so ridiculous. Nothing EVER happens. And the captain is such a jackass!
    Russ55:
    wwhwang:
    I just searched for it and watched it on you-tube, it was hilarious.
    one of the best South Park episodes ever. So incredibly hilarious. F you dolphin!!!!