Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

RP Decade Torpedos for trade - Closed

Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
I've got a 5 pack of RP Decade Torpedos I'd like to trade away. Three of them have about a year on them, and the other two are fairly fresh. In order of preference I'm looking for the following:

Oliva Serie V - Preferablely the double robusto, but I would be happy with any size really
JDN - Dark Corojo - No one's really going to trade these, but just thought I'd throw it out there
Any of the Graycliff Bahama made blends. Don't care what size.
Liga Privada - Either one. Don't care what size.
5 Vegas Cask Strength II

I've got some extra Ruinations if I need to add to make things fair. Feel free to shoot me a pm. Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Russ55:
    I've got a 5 pack of RP Decade Torpedos I'd like to trade away. Three of them have about a year on them, and the other two are fairly fresh. In order of preference I'm looking for the following:

Oliva Serie V - Preferablely the double robusto, but I would be happy with any size really
    JDN - Dark Corojo - No one's really going to trade these, but just thought I'd throw it out there
    5 Vegas Cask Strength II

I've got some extra Ruinations if I need to add to make things fair. Feel free to shoot me a pm. Thanks.
    PM Sent
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    Russ55:

5 Vegas Cask Strength II

PM Sent
    And replied.
  • Options
    Russ55:
    bandyt09:
    Russ55:

5 Vegas Cask Strength II

PM Sent
    And replied.
    And back to you.
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    Russ55:
    bandyt09:
    Russ55:

5 Vegas Cask Strength II

PM Sent
    And replied.
    And back to you.
    And back. I've really got no idea.
  • Options
    Russ55:
    bandyt09:
    Russ55:
    bandyt09:
    Russ55:

5 Vegas Cask Strength II

PM Sent
    And replied.
    And back to you.
    And back. I've really got no idea.
    And back to you. It's an idea....... Maybe good maybe not, LOL.
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    I'm curious as to what is going on during these backroom deals between you two, lol.
  • Options
    TatuajeVI:
    I'm curious as to what is going on during these backroom deals between you two, lol.
    Phil, all you need to know is that it involved a live chicken..............
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    bandyt09:
    TatuajeVI:
    Phil, all you need to know is that it involved a live chicken..............
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Is the Decade Torps still available for trade?

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Posts: 973 ✭✭
    Krieg:
    Is the Decade Torps still available for trade?
    How many Decades are enough for you :)?! But I get you... If I had to choose to leave only one type of cigar in my humi - it'd be full of Decades...
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    hmmm...enough to cover shipping I suppose, 4 or 5? the Decade Torp is my fav of the vitolas. I have several of the Toros, just not as good as the torpedo imo.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    No, sorry. Boxing them up right now. Thanks for the interest.