Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Looking to trade

ok so im trying this new thing now lol. i guess im looking for some ruinations. ive got some stuff but it would take me a while to list the 80 sticks i have lol. if anyone is interested let me know. you can email me at aron031989@yahoo.com. that would be easier because i get my email on my phone and its always right by my side. if you do email me put trade in the subject line. the first person to respond to me will get a surprise!!!

Comments

• Options
    aron325aron325 Posts: 158
    EDIT: to respond and get the trade sorry thinking about it,it was vague.
  • Options
    GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    I only have 2-3 of those but otherwise I would
  • Options
    its all good. also if anyone has butera vintage maduros as well just thought of that those are welcome.
  • Options
    ok i probably wont be back on for a couple days but if anyone is interested please email me and i will get back to you a lot quicker. thanks arin
  • Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    I think I only have one of the ruinations, but I have a tone of other maduro's if you want to trade. I may have a few You havent tried yet. Im on the road today so Ill try your email later. Brett.
  • Options
    JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    Email sent
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • Options
    hey firetruck if you sent me an email i never got it could you send it again.
  • Options
    cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    aron325:
    hey firetruck if you sent me an email i never got it could you send it again.
    pm to ya on here.
  • Options
    replied
  • Options
    aron325:
    replied
    and back at ya
  • Options
    and again
  • Options
    aron325:
    and again
    and one last time. think that should do it.