Home General Discussion

Herf-a-dor

zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
Gonna be taking a trip to Las Vegas during Labor day, and wanted to take some stogies with me. I keep seeing that a herf-a-dor is a good way to carry cigars during trips. Do they need beads in them or a humi pillow? Was looking at the 5 count one, and see it at the sister site jam for $10 shipped, but keep missing it. Gonna stay up one night soon ..lol.

Thanks.

Comments

• sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
  • zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    sightunseen:
    Thanks Tony! Answered all my questions. Now gonna go look for one.
  • sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    zeebra:
    sightunseen:
    Thanks Tony! Answered all my questions. Now gonna go look for one.
    Anytime. Not sure about you, but I got the 15-count one for camping and I was glad I opted for larger capacity. It's a bit more unwieldy than the 5-count but it's a nice luxury to have a greater selection on hand.
    I dont travel too much, but I also dont smoke alot of cigars yet. Just wanted to carry something small in my bag out to vegas.
  • doromathdoromath Posts: 576
    I feel like the Goldilocks of Herf-a-dors. I'm after the 10ct but CCOM doesn't carry it (hence, I don't have one). I think the 5ct is too small and the 15ct is just too big for me. 10ct is perfect for what I would need for business, pleasure or just herfing with some friends. So, I'll probably end up waiting until I have a trip where I need one and then overpaying at a B&M :p
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Just an fyi, the 15 Ct comes up sometimes on the CI Jam (I know, tsk tsk) for $20. While it might be a little large for what you want, you never know when that extra space might come in handy.
    Its jammin right now, so I'm waiting for it.
  • chrisd56chrisd56 Posts: 77
    Zeebra....i sent a link to your inbox on a 5 count herf a dor and 8 cigars for $15 bucks.
    chrisd56:
    Zeebra....i sent a link to your inbox on a 5 count herf a dor and 8 cigars for $15 bucks.
    Did not get anything. Just checked. Thanks
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Just got a 15 count yesterday, and let me say... it may have 15 slots in the foam for cigars, but unless you are smoking coronas, you're going to only fit more like 12 in there.
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    I also have the 15 count...and the 5. Love these things. Got swamped in a boat once, it floated and my cigars were fine! lol

"Long ashes my friends."

• j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    docbp87:
    Just got a 15 count yesterday, and let me say... it may have 15 slots in the foam for cigars, but unless you are smoking coronas, you're going to only fit more like 12 in there.
    Take out the foam inserts leaving only the top and bottom, you can fit 15 in there without crushing them...unless you smoke a lot of 54+ ring cigars.
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    Just got a sweet package deal earlier today for one thanks to The Beard and he was beyond awesome enough to fill it full of JDN's. Can't wait for it to arrive.
  • RippRipp Posts: 125
    I am going to be getting a 15 ct for a Cruise i am going on with my family, and probably putting a Heartfelt tube in there. Nothing better than a cruise and a stick.
  • chrisd56chrisd56 Posts: 77
    Zeebra...i sent it again, if it does not come through email me at cdan56@comcast.net and i will send it. Not sure if i should post the link becaus eit's from another site
    chrisd56:
    Zeebra...i sent it again, if it does not come through email me at cdan56@comcast.net and i will send it. Not sure if i should post the link becaus eit's from another site
    I got it bro! Thanks!
  • vegassparkyvegassparky Posts: 365
    real question you coming for work or fun ?
    vegassparky:
    real question you coming for work or fun ?
    Fun only. Alot of my gambling buddies live out in Vegas also. Coming out there to place some football futures and stuff while I'm out there. Catch some shows with the wife, like Le Reve and O, and ofcourse gamble (which can be considered work)