Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Puros Indios Veija

Wonderful, delicious cigar, especially for the price. I'm into good deals and in my opinion, this was a fine deal. An excellent cigar, it was a nice medium giving me plenty of yummy smoke. I enjoyed it and will buy many many more.

Comments

• Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    YES!!!!! I love this cigar....

• Options
    HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    You know, this is probably one of the most reviled cigars out there, at least on the interwebs anyway. I've only had two (both maduros) and I just couldn't figure out why it got such bad press. Now I wouldn't really go on and on about how great it was, but I didn't think it was bad at all, esp. for the price. I could see why someone who was a 100% full-bodied cigar enthusiast might not enjoy it, but I never picked up on any unpleasant flavors - and I was even looking for them since it gets such bad press lol!
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:

I still think this is the worst cigar I've ever had... and I've smoked a couple Bahia Blu's
  • Options
    Big T smokesBig T smokes Posts: 211
    I think it's a great cigar for the price. This is gonna be my cheap medium I think.
  • Options
    sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    PI seems to get a bad rep. However, one of my first cigars was a PI Special-Aged and I found it quite delicious. I should revisit soon and make sure I wasn't fooled by naive tastebuds.
  • Options
    chrisd56chrisd56 Posts: 77
    Smoked one today, did not think it was bad at all!!
  • Options
    sightunseen:
    PI seems to get a bad rep. However, one of my first cigars was a PI Special-Aged and I found it quite delicious. I should revisit soon and make sure I wasn't fooled by naive tastebuds.
    Well, there is no accounting for taste, as they say. One man's trash is another man's everyday cigar.
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:

As a Puros Indios fan, have you tried the Rolly Bundles yet? Just curious if they're worth a shot......
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    lilwing88:
    stephen_hannibal:

As a Puros Indios fan, have you tried the Rolly Bundles yet? Just curious if they're worth a shot......
    I have not... I might have to give kelly a call for a 5 pack. I've been curious myself.

• Options
    JZJZ Posts: 827
    Hayblet:
    stephen_hannibal:

I still think this is the worst cigar I've ever had... and I've smoked a couple Bahia Blu's
    I'm with you hayblet. It was the worst cigar I've ever had as well. I did a review about a year ago on it. I've never had to return cigars before this one! Different smokes for different folks.
  • Options
    I honestly didn't hate the Bahia Blus either. Are you suggesting they are worse than Dutchmasters or Phillies blunts?
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:
    lilwing88:
    stephen_hannibal:

I have not... I might have to give kelly a call for a 5 pack. I've been curious myself.

PM sent....
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    crzydimnd68crzydimnd68 Posts: 139 ✭✭
    Puros Indios are of the Rolando Reyes family cigars.The Cuba Aliados Miami by Reyes is a great smoke.
  • Options
    for my input on the Puros Indios Viejo, I will refer you back to the "Sticks that taste like goats ass" thread, HAHA... Thats the beauty of cigar smoking however, everyone has different palates and enjoys different smokes!