Home Ratings & Reviews

CAO Sopranos

I was wondering what others thought about this blend. The reason i ask is because this cigar has really grown on me, which I find kind of funny since it was a TV show knockoff brandname, granted though its made by CAO. I mean, I really really enjoy this cigar, which i wasnt expecting, and i keep having a hankering for it specifically, even compared to some of my other standard go-to brands.

Comments

• TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    If you can grab them at a good price (keep an eye out for great deals) they are fantastic. I just find they are overpriced at retail. But, that said, it really is a very good cigar.
  • Rob1110Rob1110 Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭
    I remember being unimpressed. I didn't hate it, just didn't love it. In fact, I think that's about how I've felt about almost every CAO that I've tried so far.
  • One2gofstOne2gofst Posts: 583
    TatuajeVI:
    If you can grab them at a good price (keep an eye out for great deals) they are fantastic. I just find they are overpriced at retail. But, that said, it really is a very good cigar.
    Yeah, that. They can be had at good prices, but retail is too much for what they are, IMO.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Rob1110:
    I remember being unimpressed. I didn't hate it, just didn't love it. In fact, I think that's about how I've felt about almost every CAO that I've tried so far.
    I felt the same way at first though they get better with rest, though not enough to make me go wow. I like the boss and tony sticks probably the best. Their nice cigars but yes, not worth the pricetag.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    i like the cigar. i think its on par with the Mx2... the price difference vs what i get out of it will make me reach for the Mx2 over the soprano every time.